Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • New Orange 29ers and e-bike
  • Northwind

Orange Bikes Launches Stage 5 and Stage 6 Bikes

WANT. How good do these look? Turns out a filing cabinet is the ideal place to put a massive battery, I reckon that’s the best looking e-bike by far… But it’s the Stages I’m into. The Five 29/Alpine Five was a fantastic bike. Want a go! Oranges get better the bigger they are…

They do maybe look a little tall- I think those are both 150mm seatposts, so if those are realistic riding heights a lot of people will struggle with longer posts. And these are bikes I’d want the longest drop I can fit in… and the kashima seatpost is always an indicator of speclist bullshit. But I’ll let them off.

wiggles
    Free Member

I want to know if you can fit 650+ into a stage 5…

stevedoc
    Free Member
    Northwind

I suppose the swingarm design has to make that trickier- their bikes often struggle for tyre clearance and chainring clearance, the Alpine wasn’t generous and I remember my 224 used to rub the arm with a 2.5…

I wouldn’t want to ruin it with silly tyres personally 😉 Though it’d look bloomin awesome with 3.0s in. But Orange’d be mugs if they weren’t at least thinking about getting into that market.

superstu
    Free Member

Think they look great, all three models

Northwind

Oh but get that highroller 2 off it, wtf?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘New Orange 29ers and e-bike’ is closed to new replies.