Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • New On-One 29ers?
  • jupiter
    Free Member

http://twentynineinches.com/ New 29ers coming in all flavours. Looking forward to seeing these. No exclusive info for Singletrack?
    What would you like to see them come out with? I want a singlespeed-able aluminium frame, direct mount front mech and new 44mm standard headset. Also something like the new Canfield Yelli-Screamy.

binners

How about the ‘right’ sized wheels
    Gears (lots of)
    Suspension (as above)

Sorted 😉

jupiter
    Free Member

Right sized wheels, gears, suspension; isn’t that a Saracen/Specialized/Giant etc?
    I thought for a long time that a 29er would be the wrong size for me, but after trying a 650b (Haro Beasley) then a couple of 29ers, I have decided that for ‘me’ it’s the right sized wheel. I’m only 5’9″ and ride in Scotland, so it’s not just for giants who ride on towpaths and bridle ways.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I’m only 5’9″ and ride in Scotland, so it’s not just for giants who ride on towpaths and bridle ways.

I guess you dont actually ride bikes then. You just sit on board and hold on and let the big wheels take care of everything else.

29ers only work for tall people who are 6ft+ in height

jupiter
    Free Member

Really?

emac65
    Free Member

29ers work like any other bike,you peggle them & they move forward

Aidan
    Free Member

I guess you dont actually ride bikes then. You just sit on board and hold on and let the big wheels take care of everything else.

29ers only work for tall people who are 6ft+ in height

Gosh what a troll or idiot.

Clink

Yep -seem a tad delayed 😯

hughjardon
    Free Member

I was waiting for the hard tail carbon 29er which they had on display at Dalby, last i was told was pre orders at the end of 2010 for delivery early 2011 !
    Couldn’t wait and im picking up my Niner Air 9 Carbon on Friday, can’t wait 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘New On-One 29ers?’ is closed to new replies.