Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • New Octavia
  • mashr

Kawasaki motorbikes definitely seem relevant here

RustySpanner

What was the last really, really good looking car?

Alfa 4C?

I might be in a minority of one, but I like Jag’s recent efforts too, with the exception of the SUV.

ta11pau1

Not keen on the front end.

I’ve got a mk3 Superb and I’m OK with the new Superb, but not a huge fan, this new Octavia I like even less.

georgesdad

I feel like VW Transporter drivers are the Audi drivers of the van world.

On the subject of the Octavia, I had a Mk1 vRS which was utterly brilliant. I had a Mk2 vRS which was also great. I had a Fabia vRS too,which was also great.

However, I wouldn’t swap my Discovery 4 for anything else, because it is the Best Car In The World. Fact.

Kryton57

However, I wouldn’t swap my Discovery 4 for anything else, because it is the Best Car In The World. Fact.

You had me right until that point.

rezis
    Free Member

@dmorts I was in the skoda garage last week having an mot and they confirmed the GTE powertrain was coming to Skoda. But I can’t remember if that was the Octavia or the Superb… Mrs rezis was wanting to look at the Citigo but there’s no new ones out there until the launch of the e-Citigo next year I was told!

CountZero

SEAT to be rebranded as Cupra

It looks like Seat might be positioning Cupra as a more performance orientated brand, someone I work with has replaced her tweaked Skoda VRs estate with a new Cupra Ateca, puts down something like 300bhp, IIRC. Not a bad looking car, a bit boxy for my taste, black with copper-coloured badges, alloys and details highlights.
    Personally I’d rather have the Mazda CX-5 2.5 Turbo, or the Alfa Romeo Stelvio.
    I was watching a video about the new Octavia, if what I saw shows Skoda being pitched as a lower-end car, then they’re going a funny way about it; fairly detailed HUD, a main dash display that’s a one-piece screen that can display a full-width satnav map, full adaptive LED matrix lighting, a cavernous boot, the car being a bit bigger this time around, three-zone climate control…

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘New Octavia’ is closed to new replies.