Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • New Niner
  • jonkineticcycles
    Free Member

Technically it’s not a ti buzzard, nor is it a Ti swift, it’s somewhere between the two. It’s got a shorter arse than the swift but much slacker angles. I think there are 3 protos in existence, I own one, its ace, no two ways about it. If anyone is interested, I’d be happy to have people ride it. We’ve also got a large buzzard demo for a direct comparison.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Horses for courses innit, I have to strip my niner down about once every 4 months to carbo-grip it and then it stays quiet for another 4 months but I’d have to see those dropouts every day!

Plus if I go to a 2 Niner “fleet” (sorry) I can then buy the niner branded riding clothing and not have to worry about making sure I’m riding the right bike for the shirts… 😉

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Technically it’s not a ti buzzard, nor is it a Ti swift, it’s somewhere between the two.

Does it have an EBB like the Swift?

tang
    Free Member

Looked great, Sam was motoring on it!

Clink

QH dropouts are a non-issue. They don’t move or make any noise. Equally I have used On-one horizontal drop-outs for years with 1 drive-side chain tug – don’t move at all.

Niner EBB on the other hand had a plethora of issues – it has whole threads on mtbr devoted to solutions (I know this is the new version).

mattjg
    Free Member

Uh-oh thread descends into compare and contrast of SS chain tensioning techniques.

Mods!

Cheezpleez

Forget the Niner, I want a Ti Buzzard

mattjg
    Free Member

Niner Schminer, buy a Swift and a Buzzard and still have change.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘New Niner’ is closed to new replies.