Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • New mtb pump required, recomendations please.
  • project
    Free Member

Got two spesh airforce ones, and both dont seem to pump anymore

Wookster

Towpeak mountain morph great pump fits in a pack and works really really well!

jimw
    Free Member

+1 for mountain morph, alternative if you want something more compact – Leyzene alloy drive medium

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    olympus
    Free Member

+2 for mountain morph

excitable1
    Free Member

+3 for mountain morph. I’ve even managed to pump up a new tubeless with it. Admittedly I lost 2 stone and nearly died but it still did the job

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I’ve broken a couple of the cheaper Topeaks. I’ve currently got a Blackburn carbon something-or-the-other and it’s nice.

Whyte1
    Free Member

+1 Blackburn it’s like a little compressor and its got a lifetime warranty

Red shaft too what’s not to like

ruscle
    Free Member

I had the mountain morph, now prefer CO2 canisters from tyreinflators website as these are the cheapest and to top up I use a lezyne pump which is excellent, uses old school tech which means no bending of the valves.

doh
    Free Member

+1 for lezyne it has a proper screw on connector and is well made. “old” design but it works very well and should last.
    have went through many pumps with the stupid flippy lever smart connector head type thing that always breaks in one way or another eventually.

michaelmcc
    Free Member

If its a mini pump you’re after, get a Lezeyne.. or whatever they’re called.

montylikesbeer

+3 for mountain morph, or as an alternative how about a drop of this

Mosa CO2 Mini Tyre Inflator/pump £6.98

and cartridges are £6.00 for a box of 10.

rickmeister

Mountain Morph + whatever we are up to…

cycl1ngjb
    Free Member

Also have a Mountain Morph – had one for a couple of years now & it’s been great

Got a little squeeky at one point, but took it apart & gave it a spot of grease & has worked perfectly ever since

Can easily achieve a 35 – 40 PSI

tommytowtruck

Lezyne. Simple but well made and work really well.

fasthaggis

I have the Lezyne and think it’s a great wee pump.
    However,it did not like being covered in mud(frame mounted in both directions) and my one started to grind itself to bits,so I now keep it in my pack.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘New mtb pump required, recomendations please.’ is closed to new replies.