new job + impending move = getting rid of stuff for virtually nowt (LOTS!)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale new job + impending move = getting rid of stuff for virtually nowt (LOTS!)

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • new job + impending move = getting rid of stuff for virtually nowt (LOTS!)
  • timbur

Hope guides and the XT lever and non working caliper from the top page please.
    Now much for the disc brakes you mentioned and the short cage XTR mech?
    Cheers
    Tim

Mike

Hope 160mm rotor please, YGM

bozboy0

How much for xtr mech and pro 2 adapters. Thx

timbur

Actually, add the EA70 bar stem combo on as well and the LX mech as long as it’s working.
    Ideal for a future build.

davervan

Liasing with Timbur over lots of parts at the moment will get back to everyone…

continuity

How much are the (ergon look-a-like?) grips? Do them and the trance hanger for £15 ppgift?

trailflow

Has the 18t single speed cog been used much ?

davervan

I need to get rid of some stuff with minimum trips to the post office so precedence will go to those taking many items. Postage will be at cost, a bit more for recorded. I am in Matlock, 1/2 hour north of Derby. Prices are rather general so offer away.

NB. I also have some Deore m595 discs brakes that are hardly used and an XTR M971 mech with a short cage on, which I have not yet photographed, but need to go.

Free stuff, to post with other stuff. Front (Deore) mech is seized and I cannot unseize it.

£5 board. LX rear mech, XT LH disc lever, 2 x 34.6mm XT font mechs bottom pull and dual, 2 x 28h Stout/Bontrager hubs stiffish bearings, 44t (Raceface) and 22t (shimano) 104bcd rings, deore disc brake no pads working.

£10 board. XT, LX 9 speed shifter, LX 3 speed shifter cracked display, EA50 bar and 90mm stem combo, specialized BG grips, Hope floating 160mm and non-floating 140mm, pop-loc for Rockshox, 2 x Superstar 9mm quick release and 1 x Hope Pro2 front adapters, Giant Trance hanger, FSA No.10 very low profile 44mm semi-integrated headset, 16mm red alloy nipples bag of 100. 18t single speed and 26t granny are £5 territory.

Rocket V saddle £7.50, 26″ steel disc fork £15, Deore/Hone front brake unbled £15, Hope 180mm disc £12.50, 2 x Deore 160mm discs for both £5, XT and Deore Centrelock discs for both £7.50.

One 36h and one 32h de-stickered Mavic xc717 rims £10 or £15 together. A bit scratched.

Bontrager RXL. 28h. £7.50

DTSWISS 5.1D 20mm and Shimano XT. Lost interest and no time to finish these wheels. Laced up just need tensioning. XT hub has been stripped and needs new ball-bearings put in. £25

Not sure if anyone with want these? I will probably keep the Mud X but there is a pair of Specialized Enduro 2.2, Maxxis Minion DHF 2.35, Pancerer Trailblaster 1.95, Schwalbe Racing Ralph all in various states of wear. £20 the lot?

Hope 8mm hose guide. £5

WTB Laserdisc lite – American Classic type 32 hole hub – needs new bearings but freehub clicks fine £12.50

elPedro666

Laserdisc hub and 32 hole 717 please.
    Cheers. Also Poplock if not sold.

dantsw13

If you lob in the mud X too, I’d pay £25 posted for all the tyres.

Email in profile. Dan.

Junkyard

wheels DT and XT combo please

elPedro666

Laserdisc hub and 32 hole 717 please.
    Cheers. Also Poplock if not sold.

Also those red nips and the 18t singlespeed please 🙂

Could I get an all-in posted price please? Remember how many trips to the PO it’ll save you… 😉 😆

Email’s in my profile if that’s easiest, thanks! 😀

Premier Icon Scapegoat
    Subscriber

YGM re brakes at 1058 hours….!
    (wholestonedave)

hi,i will take the 2 splined rotors-just what im after ,thanks matey 😀

Premier Icon takisawa2
    Subscriber

Hi. Emaile re: wheels.

Dylan08

Hi,

I’ll take:

(1) The Easton 90mm stem and flat-bar combo If its still available?)

and

(2) The WTB Rocket V Saddle

please drop me an email and ill sort payment

smithy7886 at yahoo dot com

many thanks 🙂

davervan

Thanks for the messages – someone has offered to take the whole lot and save me a great deal of hassle. I let you know if this goes through.

oldkit56

Did these all go?
    Cheers Kit 🙂

pbooker1995

ill take the trance hanger for £8 posted if it didnt go.

oldkit56

It all went and twer’nt me what got it.

timbur

Sorry, I bought it all.
    If there were bits you still want then let me know as I don’t need it all.
    The mech hanger I’ll happily sell on.
    Cheers
    Tim

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘new job + impending move = getting rid of stuff for virtually nowt (LOTS!)’ is closed to new replies.