Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • New iPad
  • paul4stones

My old 2012 one is barely usable now. Bewildering array of new ones but it looks like the Air and Pro have the latest processors with the pro being more top end. I think I want an Air with 256GB. Don’t need to be cellular. Nobody except Apple seem to have them in stock. Is there a new model coming or something? Advice welcome.

Thanks!

GHill

The Buyer’s Guide at MacRumors is good for this sort of thing.

scuttler

Current generation Airs (64 and 256) at https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/refurbished/ipad

I’ve had two refurbs from Apple and will continue to buy from there in the future.

zilog6128

New Pro is available for ordering now, delay of a few weeks before you get it though probably depending on what you want.

paul4stones

Thanks scuttler that’s just the job

somafunk

My old iPad mini2 was getting a bit draggy so i went online to the apple refurb store to upgrade to an iPad air but ended up getting an iPad pro 11″ 256gb and apple pencil 2, not that much more than the iPad air and the pencil 2 is brilliant, no more fingerprints on the screen, the iPad pro is a pretty amazing bit of kit and the face id is so handy.

marcg868
    Free Member

Go with a 2018 pro model if it’s been discounted. Same processor as the new 2020 pro.
    I upgraded from an Air 2 and it’s fantastically fast. Will be good for 5 years.

RustyNissanPrairie

+1 for Apple refurbished. Bought Mrs RNP a Pro and pencil 2 before xmas to replace her 7year old ipad.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New iPad’ is closed to new replies.