New Handlebars and grips from Hope later in the year – pics on Flickr

Home Forum Bike Forum New Handlebars and grips from Hope later in the year – pics on Flickr

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • New Handlebars and grips from Hope later in the year – pics on Flickr
  • Interested to see how they’ve CNC machined those from billet… 🙂

legend

Thanks the lord! I was just thinking that there aren’t enough bars on the market….. especially ones with gopping graphics

coogan

Jesus, those graphics are awful.

godzilla

Bars look shan, im a Hope victim and i wouldn’t put them on my bike, grips look quit good, is that a Jubilee clip inside?

Turnerfan1

Someone been to Core Bike i see? 🙂
    Thanx,
    Max

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

I thought my Easton Havon carbon bars had godawful graphics but those take it to another level, why can’t manufacturers make a plain carbon or alloy bar with no graphics as by the time you fit grips/shifters/brakes/dropper levers/suspension levers on your bars the graphics are redundant anyway and if they do show then all you see is a crap looking flash of colour or lettering – I like my Havens for their width and rise/comfort but i **** hate the graphics, in fact i **** hate garish graphics on everything, whether that be on my bike/clothing or whatever.

Just give me stuff without graphics as i’m not being paid to advertise your **** products.

What is the point of graphics under the grips that show a few letters by the time you fit everything to the bars – it just looks gash!.

legend

Ask and you shall receive

zangolin

Thomson – does what it says on the tin.

julianwilson

I think thomson are doing better on the graffix front.
    Interesting to see two highly regarded companies who are famous for milling/machining their own stuff in-house “producing” handlebars. If it turns out that they both get them done by the same far-eastern factory I will laught my ass off. 😀

I don’t think they look that bad? But then I’m far from tarty about bike bits.

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

Ahh, i didn’t realise the Thomson bars were available yet, good!, now to google somewhere that has them in stock.

Anyone want a practically brand new Easton carbon Haven? – no marks on it at all and less than 100miles use off road, a couple of laps of Kirroughtree and, one at mabie and one at dalbeattie.

Kato

More importantly a press fit Hope BB! Sweet!

legend

Anyone want a practically brand new Easton carbon Haven? – no marks on it at all and less than 100miles use off road, a couple of laps of Kirroughtree and, one at mabie and one at dalbeattie.

hhmmmmm £10 posted?

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

Sold to legend!, i just need another £60 for postage and it’ll be yours. 😀

legend

£10 is generous, we all know that 2nd hand carbonz can’t be trusted 😉

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

You drive a hard bargain……I’ll throw in a bag of jelly tots energy sweets as well?, if the bars break then send them back and i’ll repair them with some black duct tape – they’ll be as good as new*

* may not be true, the buyer accepts all responsibility for riding like a tool and if they break then i do not do dental work nor can i reset broken facial bones.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘New Handlebars and grips from Hope later in the year – pics on Flickr’ is closed to new replies.