Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • New Handlebars and grips from Hope later in the year – pics on Flickr
  • BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

Interested to see how they’ve CNC machined those from billet… 🙂

legend
    Free Member

Thanks the lord! I was just thinking that there aren’t enough bars on the market….. especially ones with gopping graphics

coogan
    Free Member

Jesus, those graphics are awful.

godzilla
    Free Member

Bars look shan, im a Hope victim and i wouldn’t put them on my bike, grips look quit good, is that a Jubilee clip inside?

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Someone been to Core Bike i see? 🙂
    Thanx,
    Max

somafunk

I thought my Easton Havon carbon bars had godawful graphics but those take it to another level, why can’t manufacturers make a plain carbon or alloy bar with no graphics as by the time you fit grips/shifters/brakes/dropper levers/suspension levers on your bars the graphics are redundant anyway and if they do show then all you see is a crap looking flash of colour or lettering – I like my Havens for their width and rise/comfort but i **** hate the graphics, in fact i **** hate garish graphics on everything, whether that be on my bike/clothing or whatever.

Just give me stuff without graphics as i’m not being paid to advertise your **** products.

What is the point of graphics under the grips that show a few letters by the time you fit everything to the bars – it just looks gash!.

legend
    Free Member

Ask and you shall receive

zangolin
    Free Member

Thomson – does what it says on the tin.

julianwilson
    Free Member

I think thomson are doing better on the graffix front.
    Interesting to see two highly regarded companies who are famous for milling/machining their own stuff in-house “producing” handlebars. If it turns out that they both get them done by the same far-eastern factory I will laught my ass off. 😀

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I don’t think they look that bad? But then I’m far from tarty about bike bits.

somafunk

Ahh, i didn’t realise the Thomson bars were available yet, good!, now to google somewhere that has them in stock.

Anyone want a practically brand new Easton carbon Haven? – no marks on it at all and less than 100miles use off road, a couple of laps of Kirroughtree and, one at mabie and one at dalbeattie.

Kato

More importantly a press fit Hope BB! Sweet!

legend
    Free Member

Anyone want a practically brand new Easton carbon Haven? – no marks on it at all and less than 100miles use off road, a couple of laps of Kirroughtree and, one at mabie and one at dalbeattie.

hhmmmmm £10 posted?

matt_outandabout

somafunk

Sold to legend!, i just need another £60 for postage and it’ll be yours. 😀

legend
    Free Member

£10 is generous, we all know that 2nd hand carbonz can’t be trusted 😉

somafunk

You drive a hard bargain……I’ll throw in a bag of jelly tots energy sweets as well?, if the bars break then send them back and i’ll repair them with some black duct tape – they’ll be as good as new*

* may not be true, the buyer accepts all responsibility for riding like a tool and if they break then i do not do dental work nor can i reset broken facial bones.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘New Handlebars and grips from Hope later in the year – pics on Flickr’ is closed to new replies.