Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • new full suss
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

wayhey, so after many months of searching, ive finally agreed and put down a deposit on a womens ‘orange diva’ pro…. ive chosen an upgrade colour of ‘apple green’ … so now i cant wait..it will be all too exciting when i go to pick it up !! going to have monkey lite handlebars added and a hope headset….. eventually i,ll get a thompson seatpost…. just cant wait to ride it now yehaaaa

zaskar
    Free Member

Pics!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Apple Green – sounds nice

MountainMonkey
    Free Member

Nice! How long ’til you get it?! I’m thinking about a diva, but also a couple of others. I”m looking forward to hearing how you get on. Cheers!

mybike
    Free Member

Apple Green is ace!

Wife’s bikes……

elaineanne
    Free Member

yep thats it apple green…. was going for the pink originally but then i saw the apple green and had to have that colour.. (had to pay extra of course) upgrade paintjob.. , so just put a deposit down at the weekend so i await now….(help i cant wait….lol

theflatboy
    Free Member

that is a very very nice colour 🙂

elaineanne
    Free Member

oh i see you have Kenda tyres on that pic ! i have kenda on my hardtail at the mo…… prob mite have to change me tyres on the new bike then at the back end of year to kenda again..they are gud ! diva comes with mountain king tyres..

Wookster

Best colour mate!!! have a five in apple green, I was set on orange until the demo bike showed up in apple green and that was that loved the colour!! Amazing bike an excited for you!!!

Tiboy

mybike, is your wife’s bike a long or a short, and how tall is she if she doesn’t mind me asking? my wife’s looking at a 5 and cant decide what size she needs and we haven’t managed to track down a demo yet.

elaineanne
    Free Member

im 5ft 0 inches and so i had to go for the short ! (i hope the lbs has remembered that important bit ! lol.

Tiboy

My wife’s 5’5″, but longer of leg, so I’m a tad concerned over the reach, she’s stood over a 16″ and the standover is fine, but reach was a bit long. trouble with orange is that they offer so many colours, she’ll never manage to decide!

mybike
    Free Member

Tiboy, the wife is 5’6″ (& a bit) & her bike is the longer type 16″.
    The stand over & reach are spot on, she loves her bike.

I’d run a shorter stem on a longer frame rather then the other way round.

simonralli2
    Free Member

You have much better taste in colours than therealhoops 🙂

Looks like a fab bike and i hope you have lots of fun!

iainc

mybike – lovely colour, I nearly went for that one too before going for an ‘original orange’. I had an apple green test bike for 2 weekends and thought the colour was ace. still not sure I picked the best colour !

wtf is that home-made chainstay protector thingy though ? or is it to stop things falling off the stairs ? -)….-)

I don’t find mine needs any protection other than some heli tape on the underside of the swingarm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘new full suss’ is closed to new replies.