Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • New frame time
  • skybluestu
    Free Member

I’m looking to get a new frame to replace my pitch pro.
    Loved this bike but with my seemingly weird to long legs I have to hike the dropper post out to as far as the post will go to get proper riding positon which means when dropping to descend I still have too much post. Does anyone else have this problem. The rest of the frame size is spot on so at just over 6ft don’t think an xl frame is needed.
    Anyone got any suggestions for a 650b frame with internal dropper routing(for longer stealth post) at 150mm/150mm rear travel that might fit my requirements?

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Does anyone else have this problem.

Yes, I use a 150mm post & it’s still not quite enough for my tastes.

My frame is low enough I could easily get away with a 170mm Reverb, but then I would have to use a Reverb & the wobbly button again.

I don’t quote have the space for one of the 200mm droppers sadly.

stevied
    Free Member
    skybluestu
    Free Member

I do love liteville frames though a little out of my price range I fear! I’d not seen that new one either. Mmm

Tracey

A few Stumpjumpers on the Bikescene site. good deals on a great frame if they have the right size

jam-bo

My frame is low enough I could easily get away with a 170mm Reverb, but then I would have to use a Reverb & the wobbly button again.

dehy reverb conversion kit to get a proper remote for the reverb. love mine.

sambob
    Free Member

Bird Aeris?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘New frame time’ is closed to new replies.