Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • New frame! (blatant advertisement!)
  • si_brodiebikes
    Free Member

Look what i will be building in the morning, this bike will actually be mine to keep and ride, yipee!

don’t worry i have reprimanded the wife for not painting the fence 🙂

matt_outandabout

Oh, I like….

boxelder

Isn’t that one of those new Chumba XCL’s recently relaunched in the UK. I hear they’ve got a 25% deal on at the moment??
    😉

rOcKeTdOg

that looks lush ( and i usually don’t like white bikes)

druidh
    Free Member

Wow! – I’d love to see a VF2 in that colour. And a special deal you say?

si_brodiebikes
    Free Member

The VF2 ‘should’ be available soon. druidh, check out the Progressive Bikes web site for offers

si_brodiebikes
    Free Member

what i actually meant was the VF2 should be available in white soon, black and blue are here….

househusband

That looks so, so, SO very similar to the Titus Motolite!

nukeproof
    Free Member

Oooo, I like that. Is that the medium? Be nice to see it built up. So currently up at £1099. Hmmmm.

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

Yep, definitely nice.

stufield
    Free Member

It looks like the suspension would be butterly smooth, and I think some things like the inverted bottom bracket shell and linkage braces are pretty rare maybe even EXCLUSIVE to Chumba.

I bet it’d be perfect for my usual 20 mile loop full of jumps and drops.

si_brodiebikes
    Free Member

yep, that is a medium. I will post some pic’s tomorrow once it is finished.

Coyote
    Free Member

Sorry to swim against the tide, but that leaves me cold.

cynic-al
    Free Member

yes. gopping.

captain_bastard
    Free Member

hmmm looks nice – and i’m in the market for a new frame…

househusband

Indeed, exclusive to Chumba…

si_brodiebikes
    Free Member

cynic-al what is gopping? is it like not very nice or something?

si_brodiebikes
    Free Member

I have always liked the Titus ML, probably nicer than my Chumba, but not by much 🙂

djglover
    Free Member

The rear end looks exactly the same as a 2003 Azonic Saber. Clearly up to the minute technology there. 🙄

househusband

I have always liked the Titus ML, probably nicer than my Chumba, but not by much

I’ve got an ML, so I’m not being dismissive! Did get it primarily becuase of the bargain price they were going for last year. Geometry is pretty darn identical, too. I do note that the Chumba has the same size bearing used at all (no bushings) pivot points, and perhaps a more practical main pivot assembly – and the rocker is alloy rather than CF; no bad things maybe? Doesn’t have the brace that the ML has. Certainly beats the ML’s current list price ML with 25% off!

druidh
    Free Member

I’d prefer this one….

chakaping
    Free Member

Looks like it’s got a bit of the Yeti 575 about it as well, to me.

Nice looking bike.

si_brodiebikes
    Free Member

Update, built the bike up today, going to give it a good thrashing tomorrow.

wiiija
    Free Member

I’m almost tempted away from ex9 09 for one of those………must get a ride on one soon 🙂

si_brodiebikes
    Free Member

wiiija, where are you based, will see if i can arrange a demo if you are interested?

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Si was chatting to a mate of yours who was riding one of the Broadie bikes by ladybower, never heard of them before looks pretty tasty as does the chumba

si_brodiebikes
    Free Member

cool, i know a few of the lads were out today in the Peak. I heard i missed a good ride.

Was it you who took a picture of the bikes? I think the lads presume they are going to be famous!

stonemonkey
    Free Member

No this was a few weeks ago it was an orange bike zealot with full XT if that rings any bells

si_brodiebikes
    Free Member

ahhh, yes that would be Tim, nice bloke 🙂

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘New frame! (blatant advertisement!)’ is closed to new replies.