NEW FOX FLOAT RP23 Kashima Rear Shock

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale NEW FOX FLOAT RP23 Kashima Rear Shock

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • NEW FOX FLOAT RP23 Kashima Rear Shock
  • Si

For sale I have a brand new Fox Float RP23 Kashima rear shock. This is a high volume shock (has the larger air can) . It has just been removed from a new frame so is completely unused as I had another shock I wanted to use instead.

Shock size is 190mm x 50mm so will fit bikes such as the Orange 5, Turner 5 Spot, Transition Bandit etc…

The shock has the slippery Kashima coating which reduces friction and means the shock is highly sensitive to small bumps. It also has 3 adjustments of propedal: Firm, Open, Light, Medium allowing you to tune the shock to your ride / liking.

Arguably better than the current Fox CTD as the RP23 shock has more mid stroke support and doesn’t blow through its travel quite so easily.

Not sure what to ask so £205 Posted

[/url] IMAG3058 by Simonhill66, on Flickr[/img]

[/url] IMAG3057 by Simonhill66, on Flickr[/img]

Any questions then email in profile thanks

Premier Icon manton69
    Subscriber

May be interested, but have to check my shock length. WIll get back to you after work tonight.

Cheers

Andy

Tabers

Hi Si, I would like this one please and happy to offer your asking price. Not that this is a deal breaker but could you please confirm the velocity and rebound tune;I think I can see low for one of them? Thanks and kind regards, John. PS it is for a five spot.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘NEW FOX FLOAT RP23 Kashima Rear Shock’ is closed to new replies.