Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • new forest holiday
  • mav12
    Free Member

looking for aweek in the new forest the place we wanted is full looking for a log cabin or cottage/ house any ideas most welcome

ton

i have spent the last month looking for a cottage for 3 of us.
    all the cottages seem to look like normal residential houses.
    everything seems to be £600 or more.

se we are now camping near milford on sea for the week, after camping for 2 nights at the big bike bash. 8)

redthunder
    Free Member

Camp.

gusamc
    Free Member

checkout shorefield holidays, I stayed at New Milton, it was ok, cafe on sea front at Barton on Sea green,(*beach not really sandy), also a nice restyrant *(apparently) is walkable(dist), easy cycle. (*edit its chalets etc holiday camp)

Brockenhurst ye olde foreste scenarioe and for disused railway cycle (*can go off piste to Lyndhurst with a bit of cheeky but watch out as cheeky in NF is £500 fine I think and the verderers are like very offensive traffic wardens that have a wasp up their jackies with a depressinhly strong ownership of ‘common land’)

there could be a company who advertise on ebay BUT ready carefully as the ads could be worded as the price per per person but you must have x people….

Ashley
    Free Member

sandy balls?

mav12
    Free Member

sandy balls is where we wanted but its full another trawl of the interweb beckons tommorrow

PTR
    Free Member

Try this

Home

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

i run theBig Bike Bash at Avon Tyrrell every year. Check out the Big Bike Bash for links to the place. It has log cabins with showers and kitchen etc. All booked for the BBB weekend but strongly recommend the place. It it a Youth Activity centre too so you can canoe, pedalo, archery, ride bikes on permanent and good trails, pump track, gravity track etc

chojin
    Free Member

That’s YOU who organises it WCA??! We’ve got a few from our group coming along this year, would be good to catch up 🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

emails in my profile. Lets talk

Bear
    Free Member

Croft Cottage. Lovely little place right next to Sandy Balls, camping, b&b, and a cottage on the site. Bill and Helen run it, lovely people.

ciderinsport
    Free Member

WCA.. are you also known by another name?? Did I meet you at mayhem??

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Ps. £600 per week!!! 😯

If anyone wants my house, I will go on holiday 😆 Only 1/2 mile from the park border!!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I am a man of many names, mostly unprintable. I am also known as Nick and I was part of Team Bullheart at MM

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Ah yes, it was you then!

I was part of the newforce sumo team the accousted you!

Been in touch with Ian and will be there all weekend helping out 😆

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Just remember to buy your tickets quickly, they are selling faster this year than last

mav12
    Free Member

sorted now thanks guys

next question do i take my cyclocross bike or mountain bike

TheBrick
    Free Member

cyclocross.

I live in the New Forest and ride there because it’s local but it’s flat and pretty dull.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘new forest holiday’ is closed to new replies.