Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • New Evil Offering
  • ayjaydoubleyou

Damn that’s as good looking as it is un-affordable to me. Their lineup had a bit of a gap which this has now filled; good because if I ever did spend that much money it for sure would have to be an all rounder to get used every week!

Pinky Linky:

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/evils-releases-new-140mm-29er-the-offering.html

patriotpro
    Free Member

Whats’ the difference between that and the other Evil bikes… Looks wise?

kimbers

about halfway down in the PB comments theres an amusing spat between a video editor & Evil bikes

they really do seem good at upsetting people!

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Very excited about this, been on a Following for nearly 4 years now and loved every minute, but it’s time for a change, and fancy a bit of a bigger bike. Just need to procrastinate over size a bit before I pull the trigger.

ayjaydoubleyou

Whats’ the difference between that and the other Evil bikes… Looks wise?

All very much to taste, but personally I found the big travel ones were a bit too curvy to get everything to fit, especially the headtube area on the wreckoning almost looking like they’d been crashed into a wall; whereas the little travel ones looked* needlessly burly if you compare for example the following with a tallboy 3.

*obviously just hollow carbon tubes, but just looked a bit odd/non-standard.

robgclarkson
    Free Member

as much as i love the look of evil bikes, i’ve just heard too many bad news stories about them…. not for a couple of years mind, but they’ve stuck in my mind….

oh, that and i can’t actually afford one!

wwaswas

not for a couple of years mind

A lot of brands have had bad news stories over the years.

I’ve got a Following v1 (bought because it was £1500 new and all my existing wheels etc fitted onto it). Love it – it’s the best suspension platform I’ve ridden. If I needed a longer travel frame I’d be looking at one of theirs.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘New Evil Offering’ is closed to new replies.