New DT Swiss 350 Hub £85, 700cRim £10, Intense System4 Tyres £10 Trailraker £13

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale New DT Swiss 350 Hub £85, 700cRim £10, Intense System4 Tyres £10 Trailraker £13

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • New DT Swiss 350 Hub £85, 700cRim £10, Intense System4 Tyres £10 Trailraker £13
  • Premier Icon Orangejohn
    Subscriber

Hi,

Re the 350 hub. Heading says £85 but body says £90.

Can I have it at £85 please.

Regards
    John

Gee76

Apols thats a typo on my part. You sure can have it for £85 John.

Is paypal as gift to my profile email address ok or do you prefer a Bank Transfer?

Cheers

G

Premier Icon Orangejohn
    Subscriber

Hi,

A quick check on Wheelpro suggests it will fit my intended build
    (I already have rim and spokes).
    Can you confirm dimensions – Left Fl 58 O/S 33 and Right Fl 52 O/S 20.

I can send the funds tonight but not now as the works computer doesn’t like it.

Regards
    John

Gee76

Cool good news. Wheelpro is usually spot on for me too. Not got the hub on me to measure (and not sure I’d be accurate to be honest). I’ll have a dig on web and see what I can see.

All being well payment tonight is fine. I’ll parcel it up for you.

I’ll send you a picture anyway to keep you going in the meantime.

Gee76

Panaracer Trailraker 26″ x 2.1″ Folding & Puncture Resistant, Used about 6 times so great nick £13

Mavic A119 32 hole touring rim (29”/700c), black with silver braking surface as new with just a very light few marks from storage, never laced or built up £10

Brand new and boxed DT Swiss 350 rear hub, black, 32 hole, centre-lock (but can also mount IS 6 bolt disc via an adaptor). Runs on the proven dt star ratchet insides and end cap options (as per DT 240s and 190’s etc). Currently setup as 142 x 12mm but can be changed to any standard. (RRP £160) looking for £90.

Intense System 4 Tyres (2 off) 26 x 2.25 – dual compound with minimal useage (90% life left). Good condition with no rips or nicks. Tough tyre with close spaced knobs that pick up well in hardpack (and other surprising situations). £10 each

Shimano M760 XT Front mech, 3 x 9 Speed, low clamp, top pull (tho looks like it’ll do bottom pull too). In used but good functioning condition £7

Gee76

Specs are in the manual here John….

http://www.dtswiss.com/Resources/Support/HUBS/DT-Swiss-Hubs-350-Technical-Manual…

Flanschabstand / Flange distance
    links / left
    rechts / right
    33 mm / 20.2 mm
    Teilkreisdurchmesser / Pitch circle diameter
    links / left
    rechts / right
    46 mm / 46 mm

Fed that into DT’s calc and looks like you’d get away with it.

272.70 mm & 271.50 mm are given, (assuming 3 cross and 560 erd)

Hope that helps.

G

Premier Icon Orangejohn
    Subscriber

The internet at work is p~~~ poor and takes ages; I gave up. I now find that unfortunately the 350CL is different dimensions to the 350 6 bolt. I did look at using 14mm nipples as opposed to 12mm but even with longer nipples one side of spokes is a mm to short.

I will have to pass, sorry to mess you around.
    Regards
    John

Premier Icon Orangejohn
    Subscriber

Changed my mind.

Received the hub Saturday morning. Exactly as described.

Many Thanks

Gee76

Welcome John

Happy to get the right result 😉

G

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘New DT Swiss 350 Hub £85, 700cRim £10, Intense System4 Tyres £10 Trailraker £13’ is closed to new replies.