• This topic has 52 replies, 50 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by paton.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • New Danny MacAskill edit: Do A Wheelie
  • reeksy

I’d like to learn but probs too late now I’m 40

I’ve an 8 year old trying very hard to learn at the moment. I’ve been bemoaning the fact that if i’d not had to go to work throughout lockdown i could have been really good at wheelies by now…

maxtorque

Lovely, warm, feel good video! Just people having fun on bikes and the editting is absolutely on point too.

Sandwich

That was all of the joyful and made a happy man feel very old!

sirromj

That was great! My boy loved it too, big smile on his face.

I’d like to learn but probs too late now I’m 40

No, but at our ages we have built up epic banks of excuses as to why not, that’s probably a bigger issue to overcome!

tjagain

I enjoyed that. Really joyous

colp

Such a good film, I was smiling right through it.

My weekly ride with mates means I have around 10 miles each way to meet them on flat gravel type tracks. I got my wheelies sorted on those, it’s just programming your body to do the tiny balance adjustments without thinking, just takes time on the bike.

paton
    Free Member

macwhisky
    Free Member

Curse you Danny,

Rode passed a group of schoolkids today and they shout in unison

‘Do a Wheelie’

Unfortunately I can’t, 🙁

If I did try I would have ended up just like Danny in his video. (and give the audience a good laugh).

desperatebicycle

That’s a rather uplifting little film, I must say 😀

joshvegas
    Free Member

Viola is ace on a bike. Like danny is too obviously but adding the dancy stuff in is next level

leffeboy

Pretty much perfect really.  I’ll be saving that for days that go to hell and I need something to pick me up.

nickjb
    Free Member

There’s a brief snippet of interview with Danny and some behind the scenes on this week’s dirt shed show. Probably a longer interview on Martyn Ashton’s podcast. Hopefully there will be a full behind the scenes video coming out

paton
    Free Member

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.