NEW Cube Elite Super HPC 29er frame. Plus Fox 29er Floats and DT 29er wheels.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale NEW Cube Elite Super HPC 29er frame. Plus Fox 29er Floats and DT 29er wheels.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • NEW Cube Elite Super HPC 29er frame. Plus Fox 29er Floats and DT 29er wheels.
  • stevexc

Forgot to say that the forks are FIT CTD.

Below are photos of the saddle, seatpost, BB, headset and seatclamp included with the frame.

Premier Icon Clink
    Subscriber

Frame size would help too 😀

stevexc

Ah yeah! Thanks. 19″

fatgit

Hi
    What hubs are on the wheels? They look like centre lock?
    And are the rotors included-if so what size are they?
    Cheers
    Steve

Gutted about the wheels-I bought a new set last week having given up on finding a reasonable quality pair for not crazy money & now you put those up for sale!?!?

GLWS

Hi is the frame size centre of bb to top of seat tube?

stevexc

I’m selling my brand new Cube Elite Super HPC carbon 29er hardtail frame. The frame is a new warranty replacement. It is suitable for a 100mm fork, X12 rear wheel and comes with a (used but in good condition) headset for a tapered steerer fork.
    The frame also includes used (but in good condition) headset, QR seatclamp, Syncros P6 carbon post and BB (for Shimano chainsets).
    I would prefer collection from Exeter but can post via TNT for an additional £10. £550 wanted.

I am also selling the original fork and wheels that came with the bike. The complete bike was purchased at the start of 2013 and was just used as my race bike for the year.

The fork is a Fox Float 29er 100mm fork with 15mm axle. The forks are in perfect working condition and only have small cosmetic marks on the lowers and crown. The stanchions are in perfect condition.

I would prefer collection from Exeter but can post via TNT for an additional £10. £250 wanted.

The wheels are the DT Swiss wheels that came with the bike and are in perfect working order. There are some minor scratches on the rims. They include the tyres and a stans tubeless setup. The front is 15mm and the rear is currently setup as 135mm QR. If you are buying both the frame and the wheels I will include the DT X12 conversion kit and axle so that the wheels will fit the frame.

I would prefer collection from Exeter but can post via TNT for an additional £10. £120 wanted.

Premier Icon ticsmon
    Subscriber

Length of steerer on the forks please

stevexc

Hubs are dtswiss centrelock. The shimano icetech rotors are included. 180mm front, 160mm rear.

I will look up the geometry for you in a bit Phil

stevexc

Phil, Geometry is as per the Cube website, 18.5″ centre to top:
    http://www.cube.eu/bikes/mtb-hardtail/elite/elite-super-hpc-sl-29/

Ticsmon, fork steerer is 162mm.

gazc

hi i’ll take the wheels at £130 posted – can you send me payment details? (email in profile – couldnt find yours) cheers

stevexc
    Premier Icon ticsmon
    Subscriber

Would you take £220 posted for the forks I’m very skint

minimucks

Hi Steve,

Where in Exeter are you anywhere near the quay?
    Whats the best you could do on the forks collected?

Cheers
    Chris

stevexc

Yes near the quay, will do the forks for £210 collected. Otherwise ticsmon can have them for £220 posted.

Premier Icon ticsmon
    Subscriber

I’ll have them posted what your email and how you want payment ?

minimucks

Hi Steve could you call me on 07732296180 regards collection.
    Cheers Chris

Premier Icon ticsmon
    Subscriber

Can you let us know who you’re selling the forks to please. I can pay a bit more for postage if you want. Email is stevenpownall@yahooDOTcoDOTuk

Chrismc1

Hi,

Would you sell the headset, QR seatclamp, Syncros P6 carbon post and BB (for Shimano chainsets) separately?

Thanks

Hi,

Are the wheels still available. I would need the x12 axle kit with them. Email in profile if still for sale.

Phil

stevexc

ticsmon, forks are sold to minimucks, sorry.

Chrismc1, I would sell the seatpost, seatclamp and/or saddle separately but want to sell the headset and BB with the bike. I do also have a Hope Blue bolt up seatclamp in the same size to sell.

Factory Phil, I am awaiting payment from gazc for the wheels, if I don’t hear from him then you can have them.

No problem Steve. Let me know.

Phil

stevexc

OK, the wheels are still available but I need to look into the conversion kit. I actually need the conversion kit for another DT wheelset I’ve got but I need to check compatibility of the parts first. If you want to buy the wheels and get your own conversion kit that’s fine. Otherwise I’ll have to get back to you on if I can sell you the kit and for how much.

Hi Steve,

I had a quick Google and can’t seem to find a specific kit for the csw wheel set. I know the kit they need is most likely one they use for one of their other hubs. I’d rather have the original kit that came with the wheels to save hassle. If you decide to sell the kit with the wheels let me know.

Phil

stevexc

Sorry for the slow reply. I can sell you the wheels with the kit but would have to charge you £40 extra as I’d have to buy another kit.

Thanks for the reply Steve. I’m gonna pass on the wheels thanks. Think I need something a bit wider and heavier duty for now. Good luck with the sale anyway.

Phil

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘NEW Cube Elite Super HPC 29er frame. Plus Fox 29er Floats and DT 29er wheels.’ is closed to new replies.