• This topic has 51 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by DrJ.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • New crisps in town!
  • CountZero

I think I saw them headlining at Ashton Court festival in 1994

Appearing at the Dublin Castle £6, £5 concessions

egb81
    Free Member

Coop salt and vinegar for me. Really strong flavour and great texture. Seabrooks made a wasabi crisp years ago that was amazing. Only ever seen it once though.

jonnyrobertson

If I may offer a cautionary tale… Tesco Finest Cave Aged Cheddar and Apple Chutney crisps. Smell and taste like actual sick.

Sandwich

These are rather good, bit more meaty than your normal roast poultry flavour crisps.

BillMC

I had a student job on the night shift at Smith’s Crisps, late of Cheadle Hulme. I’ve never bought a bag of crisps (for me) since.

derek_starship
    Free Member

I wish they’d bring these back to market:

These are good though:

Canadian ham Seabrook ftw.

I always thought these had a strange smell about them. LIke a substation fire.

gauss1777
    Free Member

I had a student job on the night shift at Smith’s Crisps, late of Cheadle Hulme. I’ve never bought a bag of crisps (for me) since.

Tell us more.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Perfectly Waitrose ingredients. Should think Asda customers just look at these confused.

deadkenny
    Free Member

These are lethal though. 9.6g fat per 30g serving, whole packet 180g, so that’s 57.6g of fat (and 966 calories) for the lot. No chance I can’t eat the whole lot in one go.

mccoy's muchos smoky chilli chicken

bearnecessities

^^ Yup, I’ve spotted them and recoiled in horror at the unnecessarily high levels of unhealthiness.

And then obviously  purchased and snaffled within a matter of hours.

shinton
    Free Member

Anybody tried these?

DrJ

“Scotch bonnet” sounds like a euphemism for a contraceptive. But the idea of a hot pepper near your delicate slimy bits leads to leg-crossing and cringing.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘New crisps in town!’ is closed to new replies.