Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • New CRC website
  • twoniner
    Free Member

Order history is back! 😀

edd

I find that the new site is taking a long time to load

I’m finding this too. The site is almost unusable on Internet Explorer 8 (which I’m forced to use on my work computer).

bland

How about everyone uses it as an excuse to buy from a local bike shop?

dirtyrider
    Free Member

they have replied to threads before on here,

would be interesting for some feedback on the comments

Jamie
    Free Member

@dirtyrider

Responses on this thread: http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/new-chain-reaction-cycles-website

Strangely, they chose to reply to that thread and not this one.

maxtorque

Ok, i have the “invalid email address” issue too!

How do i log in??

gab344
    Free Member

I’ve got the invalid email address also. Going by the CRC facebook page it’s a common issue at the moment.

I wonder how much lost business this latest cock up has cost them……

boxfish
    Free Member

How do i log in??

You don’t. CRC suggested to me that I “might consider creating/using another email address for a new CRC account”. The other alternative was to telephone my order in…

I now shop elsewhere.

zippykona

I managed to use the site but my little tube if grease took 10days to turn up.

logical
    Free Member

I like it. I had an email about 4 weeks ago inviting me to Beta test it to. Liked it then even bought the bits I needed through it.

creamegg
    Free Member

I thought it was ok but found it stupidly slow on my phone and defaulted to dollars. Was too slow to load and search- was using it as a price guide whilst walking round Evans store yesterday. Gave up in the end. The old site used to work great on my phone

maxtorque

boxfish

How do i log in??

You don’t. CRC suggested to me that I “might consider creating/using another email address for a new CRC account”. The other alternative was to telephone my order in…

I now shop elsewhere.

You have got to be kidding me? seriously? It’s not like my email address is unusual, its:

MYNAME @ MAJORUKINTERNETPROVIDER .CO.UK

if that is “invalid”, well, i don’t think i’m asking too much for them to fix their site so i don’t have to get a new email address to shop with them??

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Very late to this party…

Jamie – have you tried [SHIFT+RETURN] for [ENTER]?

Maybe it’s a good time to pimp my mate’s new business?

https://www.facebook.com/VeloNetUK?fref=ts

euans2
    Free Member

Due to the site crashing I now have just short of £500 missing, I never got an order number or conformation but the money has left my account. I then ordered something that I forgot to put in my bigger order, I got a conformation number and last night I got a dispatch note for just that 1 small value item. I’ve tried emailing CRC, also left a message on their Facebook page, unfortunately due to the weekend I wont know anything till tomorrow.

I also cant log into my account using my email address

boxfish
    Free Member

You have got to be kidding me? seriously? It’s not like my email address is unusual, its:

MYNAME @ MAJORUKINTERNETPROVIDER .CO.UK

Not sure. My address format is firstname.lastname@abc.def.ghi.jkl

That’s 4 dots….not sure if it’s the first dot that is causing the issue, or the other 3!!

5thElefant
    Free Member

I had an email about 4 weeks ago inviting me to Beta test it to.

You did a crap job!

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

I like it. I had an email about 4 weeks ago inviting me to Beta test it to

did you sign off on them using stock pics of bedside tables when you search for a raceface carbon seatpost? Are you in fact employed by Wiggle? 😀

Their 10 off 75 tempted me to re-visit their site. The fact that it is still crap made me give up and go buy my carbon post elsewhere.

wayniac
    Free Member

Exact same story. Looking for some new brakes and saw the offer. Gave up after the age failed to load after 3 attempts. Looking elsewhere now.

Surely this is killing them!

Woud it be that hard to just restore the old website.

Life is simply too short to wait for the pages to load! I’ve just given up and placed an order with Merlin.

vancoughcough
    Free Member

I used to spend most of my money at CRC. I can’t stand the new site, it really is awful.

CRC’s new site has pushed me toward Merlin, Ribble, Parkers, highonbikes..

I will never like CRC’s new layout and I no longer have the inclination to navigate it.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘New CRC website’ is closed to new replies.