Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • New Commencal Meta AM
  • 100mphplus
    Free Member

Love it, looks just like what I am after, with one concern (as well as the rear shock needing a guard). Need to see one in the flesh as looking at the pictures, I’m not convinced about the open holes for internal cable routing – unless the production version comes with some kind of baffle or gaiter, the average ride would leave this full of mud. Not sure about lower headset bearing or BB life if it fills up with gunk!

The frame looks similar to the new V3 so I’m guessing it has the same arrangement whereby the BB is a totally sealed tube and the downtube is open at the BB end for crap to fall out coming from the headset holes. The only holes that are blind(ish) are the ones through the rear swing arms for the rear brake and mech. I taped and siliconed these up after threading the hoses through.

Also similar to the V3 there may be an option for a carbon mudguard that bolts onto the lower swingarm, but they weren’t in stock when I got mine so I just made up a ‘neoguard’ job from an old innertube from the lower swingarm to seat tube.

100mphplus
    Free Member

…also Mr Absalon is supposedly riding his in the Crankworx enduro this weekend so keep an eye on Pinkbike for more pictures.

fatherfaff
    Free Member

Nice, but who wants a pale blue bike?

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘New Commencal Meta AM’ is closed to new replies.