Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • New colours for Nomad and Bronson soon?
  • rjdmccarthy
    Free Member

Hi all, any good rumours on new Nomad or Bronson colour schemes? They usually announce new ones around this time of year…. Thanks

antares
    Free Member

Not heard anything but can’t be far off. New Hightower rumoured for a July 2nd launch though

rjdmccarthy
    Free Member

Goddamnit. I would expect if a new Hightower is announced then they’ll do the new colours around then too. I’m looking to update before the end of June (before a summer trip)…. Thanks though

shooterman

I’m in between bikes at the moment and a Hightower is top of the list.

Haven’t noticed any discounting going on of the current model if the new bike is as close as July 2nd?

tomhoward

Haven’t noticed any discounting going on of the current model if the new bike is as close as July 2nd?

Why would they do it before the new one is released? IME SC’s aren’t available to buy on day of ‘launch’ anyway, theres normally 4-6 weeks lead time after that.

rjdmccarthy
    Free Member

Goddamnit I wish they’d make their minds up soon i.e. before I go on my annual trip.

GolfChick
    Free Member

I’ve been told by my local dealer that they’ll know about the new colours on July 1st. I’m shopping for a new bike and colour change may sway me to order sooner or later. Also wanting to see what the hightower is going to look like and give it a try too.

rjdmccarthy
    Free Member

Excellent, thank you. I don’t want to get hung up over colours, but you have to consider the resale value of bikes at these prices. And the latest colours/specs make a difference. The problem for me is that if I sell my old Nomad now and the new ones are not announced until the 1st, I won’t have a new bike for when I go on my trip on the 6th July. Bah !!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New colours for Nomad and Bronson soon?’ is closed to new replies.