New colour on-one's land tomorow. Anyone waiting.?

Home Forum Bike Forum New colour on-one's land tomorow. Anyone waiting.?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • New colour on-one's land tomorow. Anyone waiting.?
  • I got an email today saying the new frames will be here tomorow and shipped next week. Anyone else got one coming.?

The girly friend has paid for mine for Christmas and I am not aloud to build it up yet. Boo hiss ect…

grumm

Yup I've got an orange summer season coming. Need to try and fix my Pikes and my rear wheel before I can build it up properly.

Debating whether to bother getting it faced etc

GlennG

Same here, my missus ordered me a moss green slot drop out for xmas (also not allowed it till then), not had an e-mail to say they are on their way though?

Premier Icon paulosoxo
    Subscriber

Orange summer season πŸ™‚

Good point, anybody else getting their's faced.?

grumm

I've not had the email either.

The email was a news letter thing they send out.

Premier Icon vinnyeh
    Subscriber

got a merino jersey and long sleeve t from the new clothing range in the post today- the merino jersey especially is great, a bargain at Β£27.50
    Oh, and one of those led hi-viz vests- can't go wrong for a fiver.

Premier Icon gonetothehills
    Subscriber

Sterling Moss Inbred Slot Dropout coming for me… can't wait! A bit embarassed that I'm so excited about a new (cheap) frame, but I am. I'm planning on taking it straight to my local friendly LBS for a face and a chase – and getting them to whack the headset in as well. The merino jerseys are proper nice too – and the t-shirt's not bad either.

Good work, little On One elves, and may the force be with you tomorrow when the containers land.

Dickyboy

they've sold out of 18" in orange πŸ˜₯
    got 2nd dibs on a couple of second hand 456's πŸ˜•
    or might buy a new orange 19" prince albert instead 😈

Lemon SS here. My birthday present, have to wait until the 19th to build it up. Not as long as waiting until xmas though.

With regards to facing, I'm sure I read on here that someone from On One said that they get them all faced anyways? Can't remember who though.

Olly

GYARRRGHGHHGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i may be in contention for the "least calm" about this.

Lemon SS SS!, burley "almost DH" build.
    its gonna rock SO HARD.

all the parts are ready, some courtesy of the second hand world and some new.

tyres are on the wheels, the wheel is in the fork.
    ive even got a homebrew headset press put together ready for its arrival
    im not gonna bother getting it faced myself,
    though due to the lack of light in the evenings, and not having a shed, and not being allowed to bring it in the house, im not gonna get to build it until the weekend of the 14th, and im booked to ride that weekend, so probably wont get to then either!

mite take a sicky some time next week… :$

stumpy01

Been looking at the new chocolate/cream colour pattern (456 I think), as when the Stumpy FSR gets replaced, the bits will be going off it & onto a HT of some description – although the black/glittery gold Inbred looks pretty nice too.

Not even decided on a Stumpy replacement yet though, so won't be getting one for a while.

stratobiker

Brant, if you're reading this, forgive them, for they know not what they do!

SB

grumm

Just got this from on-one

The frames are faced during assembly – the worst that can happen is a bit of variation in paint thickness….

Adrian

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

bit of wet and dry to take the paint off the relvant bits and job's a good un then.

Premier Icon brant
    Subscriber

Brant, if you're reading this, forgive them, for they know not what they do!

Are they new geometry frames?

hora

Brant are you going to drop your prices to compete with them? πŸ˜‰

Premier Icon ratadog
    Subscriber

Xmas treat is a 456 Ti frame to re frame my original 'that blue' 456 complete bike. As I paid for it, not the other half, I got on and swapped the kit over. Trade off is a spinning wheel for her that I haven't quite got round to buying yet, but look on the bright side, the impending onset of starvation should get my riding weight down nicely.

bunnerscj

Gotta choc brownie 456 somewhere in those containers !
    No email though and no rush AS I HAVE JUST BUILT MY 29ER πŸ™„

bunnerscj

Had 3 on one frames, never faced any and no bearing (even with HT2 BB's) / caliper issues at all !
    Dont bother if you ask me !

hora

Hmmmmm should I respray my white inbred frame? πŸ˜›

tinribz

Got an email 3 days ago, looks more like a subscription news type rather than a personal 'the frame you ordered has arrived'.

The DEAL on REAL STEEL FEEL is FOR REAL…
    First Container lands TOMORROW!

NEW Steel Frames Shipping Next Week

For those that have Pre-Ordered Steel Frames, they're shipping early NEXT WEEK. NOT ORDERED YET? Our crazy NEW colour pallet has caused a rush on ordering, so be quick as some frames are already RUNNING OUT.

There is a REAL STEEL FEEL for every rider.

For the first time I might actually have all the necessary parts for a complete build before I get the frame and not have to nip to the LBS half a dozen times. Even the paint on the to be matching (hoping) 'lemon crush' bombers has finally dried.

Think the website mentions more containers still on route though. Facing smaceing, pfft.

Premier Icon Jase_MK
    Subscriber

Mine's just arrived at the office – orange summer season 18". My god it's luminous, much more so than it looks in photos!

Olly

whaaat!
    got it already Jase.

wheres mine?
    hmmm?
    hmmm?

toying with the idea of a "show me your limited edition on one build, complete bikes only please" thread

Premier Icon Jase_MK
    Subscriber

Complete bikes only? So you don't want a little sneak preview of the frame sat at my desk then?

Have to say I wasn't expecting it to arrive till at least the end of this week.

Olly

I HAS A POST!

grumm

Just got mine too πŸ™‚

Yup its pretty damn bright. I'm gonna post pics anyway – screw you Olly πŸ˜›

Premier Icon robbo1234biking
    Subscriber

I only ordered mine today but hoping it will be here for the end of the week!

grumm

First thing I did was cover up the scummy yorkshire thing on the headtube πŸ˜‰

Olly

that headbadge is truly horrible grumm πŸ˜€

Has anyone gone pink.?

grumm

Not as horrible as that wimpy lemon colour. πŸ˜›

edit: deserved it's own thread. πŸ™‚

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/look-what-just-came-in-the-post-warning-on-one-contentmay-need-sunglasses

tinribz

That looks lemon'er than I was hoping. Had a knock at the door 8:30 ish but was 'indisposed', thought it was some kids on the way to school.

No note and never heard a van.

Looks out window, paces back and forward…

BlingBling

The decals for the yellow frame should be green :mrgreen:

docrobster

I have just unpacked my orange one at work and my god it's bright- not sure how it's going to look with silver forks and black wheels, fairly gopping I should think.
    Need to get it dirty, ASAP!

biker66

I must say, it's almost too ORANGE. Almost wish I'd got a lemon now. They really don't look the same as on the on one site. OK. I'm gonna go put it on the bed and look at it again…

biker66

Nah! It looks cool. Some gold and blue anodized bits I think, and a lotta black.

grumm

I must say, it's almost too ORANGE.

I thought that at first but I really like it. It's gonna look sweet when it's finished I reckon. πŸ™‚

tinribz

I must say, it's almost too ORANGE.

Say the bells of St Clements.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘New colour on-one's land tomorow. Anyone waiting.?’ is closed to new replies.