Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • New car content !(finally bought one)
  • renton
    Free Member

Just been and had a look at a 2010 Titanium and it was so nice we actually bought it there and then !

Here…………..(needs a clean by the way !)

Its a 2010 10 plate 2.0 ecoboost ex dealer demo car which was sold to the chap I bought it off, Managed to knock him down from £14995 to a shad just over £13k as it needs a tyre and perhaps 2 wheels refurbished.

Its got the x pack(xenonxs,pano roof and leather/alcantara, seat pack and a few other bits like hill hold and blindspot monitoring etc.

Really happy with it so far, done 80 miles around the m25 and m40 and it was saying the mpg as 37mpg which is if anywhere close to that Im quite happy.

Cheers

Steve

bearnecessities

Well done, very lovely and impressive haggling!

and perhaps 2 wheels refurbished.

= blatant desperate clutching at faults 😀

renton
    Free Member

Means I can afford a new chainset for my bike now !! :mrgreen:

bearnecessities

Have you fiddled with the voice commands yet? Seriously impressive (although ultimately a bit pointless and just some KITT fantasy 😀 )

renton
    Free Member

I havent as i spent most of the time wobbling down the motorway fiddling with the touchscreen nav !

tonyg2003

Enjoy and remember to RTFMS

Inbred456
    Free Member

That’s a nice bit of kit. I take it the bikes can go inside. Petrol good move, no nasty diesel injectors or pumps or dpf’s to wipe out your fuel savings in one bloody bill!

takisawa2

+1 for buying a petrol too.

Chap at work had the Titanium TDCi one & after a year it sounded like my 170k TDCi Mondeo….!!!

djglover
    Free Member

Thank the lord

Jamie
    Free Member

I preferred the Mazda.

renton
    Free Member

Jamie whilst the Mazda was nice I feel the smax is a lot better suited to us as a family.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Nice!

patriotpro
    Free Member

Chap at work had the Titanium TDCi one & after a year it sounded like my 170k TDCi Mondeo….!!!

Its because of the idle tensioning belt, makes em rattle like a bastard! It’s not uncommon to fit a new kit and it be rattling again in 6 months time.

Ridiculously frugal engines tho.

gmex619
    Free Member

Nice car and the wheel refurbishment is common on newer fords. They tend too bubble up after 2-3 years now.

robdob
    Free Member

Wheels would be nice powdercoated gloss black or dark grey. I like those cars, easily the best looking MPV type car.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘New car content !(finally bought one)’ is closed to new replies.