Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • New C4 docu 'Educating Yorkshire'
  • hora
    Free Member

Can’t wait. Looks like the same team (?) Behind 24hrs in A&E?

Drac

Nope it’s not the excellent Garden TV.

hora
    Free Member

🙁

maccruiskeen

Educating Essex / Yorkshire is Two Four productions, taking a well earned rest from making familar guff about hoarders and hotel inspectors and other ‘I’m sure ive already seen this’ tv to be viewed while tutting. The “Educating…” is fairly ok but borrows heavily from The Garden while lacking their depth. i think The Garden has just been bought by ITV, will be interesting to see where that takes them.

wallop

Just watching this on +1.

Very, very funny, just ten minutes in 😆

andycs

My local school, watching with interest.

project
    Free Member

Really well made programe, nice kids and alternative teachers, and those 3 kids, the small one, Ryan is definately going to be a politicician, the girl Bailey a footballers wife, and the Kamrrem needs to get his act together, and he will do well.

dazzlingboy

My local school, watching with interest.

I’ve just started teacher training for secondary teaching. Also watching with interest………

wrightyson
    Free Member

Laughed a lot. Was I supposed too? The little dude with the deep voice has a bright future I’d say.

bigG
    Free Member

Highlights for me –

Do you like my eyebrows?

Kid with the deep voice,, what a legend

Shit got real when Kamremm’s mum was called.

Typical “fly on the wall” mocumentary. More comedy than serious content.

user-removed
    Free Member

The snowball throwing kids getting a bollocking took me right back. Felt like it was me sitting there, knowing there’s absolutely no way you can say the right thing.

jag61

OMG there must be a thousand Baileys clones all over yorkshire. That could be so easily filmed where I teach. Not got many like Ryan but a lot like Kamremm. ‘It wasnt only me… its not my fault…etc etc still friday tomorrow and 7 weeks to go

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘New C4 docu 'Educating Yorkshire'’ is closed to new replies.