NEW Boost 27.5 wheels & OLD Santa Cruz Chameleon full bike
Firstly the new…
Wheelset taken from an Orbea Rallon X30. Mach1 Klixx 23c Tubeless Ready model. They are new/unused with the original 180mm centrelock shimano rotors still attached and rim taped up ready to go tubeless (no tyres/valves but have some new WTB ones I could include for £25). Good strong sealed bearing hubs with nice wide rims but I have some other wheels I’m sticking with for now. They are 27.5 BOOST fitting – £125 inc postage.
And then the old school…
Santa Cruz Chameleon horizontal dropout frame size large, powder coated traffic sign/Howies blue with fresh decals. Some light rubs to the finish and decals here and there from attaching to bike rack/cables. Disc only as the V-brake stubs were removed/ground down for aesthetics, front mech cable guide left in place so can run gears. Rest of spec:
– Hope headset (black)
– Rockshox Revelation 150mm travel 15mm maxle solo air all black. I took the poploc lever off and put a bit of cable in so it’s in the always open position, but could be reverted back easily with a poploc lever/new cable. Had new oil and internal seals when I put it on and maybe 5 or 6 rides in the few years since.
– Hope Pro 2/Stans Flow wheelset all black. Rear is a 10mm bolt through. Set up tubeless at the mo.
– Shimano XT M761 cranks, On-one narrow wide 30t ring, MRP chain guide, shimano bb (no pedals).
– SLX 1×10 running gear with superstar expander ring (barely used!).
– Truvativ AKA stem in white 60mm and 740mm wide Sunline V-one handlebars in silver.
– New Orbea rubber grips, SDG belair I-beam saddle and SDG I-beam seatpost
– Choice of tyres as i have loads of 26inch ones kicking about. At present a On one chunky monkey on the front (little use) and a part worn fast rolling Geax saguaro on the back both tubeless. Tubeless valves in there.
– Shimano XT M765 brakes with 180F and 160R shimano rotors. These brakes maybe old but they have run perfectly for me without any hiccups (cant say the same for my new XT and SLX ones and other brakes in between). Will chuck in a few pairs of spare pads too. Think there was a nick in a hose outer taped up but they work a treat.
£450 collected (near Newcastle upon Tyne/next to Chopwell Woods – have a test ride if you like! or Thornaby) would rather not post but could take it to family in Barnsley/friends in Manchester as will be heading down in a few weekends time. May split if someone wanted the frame or fork on its own
Email in profile for picsPosted 8 months ago
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.