Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • New bike tomorrow – who else?
  • theboatman
    Free Member

New to me frame and forks to replace my previous commuter/ winter ride that met it’s demise last week. A rapid transfer of parts and quick shake down ride yesterday morning, and just about to get a few moist hours in today. Oh, new blade for the hacksaw required to finish the build.

RealMan
    Free Member

Oh, new blade for the hacksaw required to finish the build.

devs
    Free Member

I have a Nomad with Lyriks. I’m going to ride it in a minute. I should have been picking up my new tallboy today but that won’t be till Tues now. I am still awfy excite!

matthew_h
    Free Member

Lol, I did have a Nomad with Lyriks until yesterday (could well be related to the original post) and the new frame I’m getting on Tuesday is a Tallboy. I’m proper looking forward to it

devs
    Free Member

People tell me the tallboy will make the nomad redundant but I see it more replacing 2 hard tails. If the tallboy can do what the nomad does or rather I can do the same trails on it, I’ll be both delighted and gutted at the same time!

rob-jackson
    Free Member

the nomad is complete – cheers matt

keefus
    Free Member

I was due to take delivery of a Canyon Nerve X9 on monday but its been delayed by a component shortage. Got to try and stay excited for another two weeks. Just watch it absolutely piss down!

matthew_h
    Free Member

Nice one Rob.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

I had a good time on mine today, before it got muddy 🙂

steve_b77
    Free Member

I haz builds a 29er HT yesterdayz, well wikkid innit. Can’t wait to ride it neither

rob-jackson
    Free Member

hobnob – check you classifieds post please

mamadirt
    Free Member

cruzheckler – Member

the nomad is complete – cheers matt

Wot, no pics? 😕

fasthaggis

I have a brand new frame,in a box,in the attic.
    I sometimes go just to look.
    We don’t speak,but I am sure it can sense the excitement 😉

rob-jackson
    Free Member

mamadirt – too dark and its a white frame. Just got some Easton Havoc risers to go on on Tuesday/Wednesday 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘New bike tomorrow – who else?’ is closed to new replies.