Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • New bike time pictures its German and orange
  • shredder
    Free Member

@ engineeringcowboy very nearly went for the blue, its the hardest bit with these picking the colour.

J273
    Free Member

Wow – Thats stunning 🙂

matther01
    Free Member

That could very well be my next bike…in about 5 years. That orange is very nice indeed.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    engineeringcowboy
    Free Member

@shredder

I almost chose Ano orange as well. I’ll get an orange one in a couple if years. Maybe another hard tail.

honourablegeorge

Fantastic – was either ano orange or raw for me – went raw in the end, wouldn’t have been at all sorry with the orange either.

I likw the wheels.. and I’ve tried hard not to think about carbon wheels.

johnnystorm

I’d ignored this thread as I thought it would be a Canyon (sorry). Glad I had a look now. Lovely bit of kit. 😀

AlexSimon

Some boring questions:
    What size it is?
    What does it weight roughly?

shredder
    Free Member

Its a size L
    It was weighed on the bike shop Moonglus scales and came out just over 30lbs. Quite happy with that for the travel etc was never built with weight in mind.

tomtomthepipersson

Christ on a bike, that’s nice.

neilwheel
    Free Member

Very, very tasty.

forgotmename
    Free Member

Great looking bike, perfect build, congrats.

P20

Nice

stevede
    Free Member

That’s such a lovely bike, was thinking how well specced it was before realising that my own bike is very similarly specced – xtr trail brakes, enve dh bars (couldn’t quite stretch to the wheels lol), 55mm haven stem, pikes, ccdb air, reverb, SRAM carbon cranks! Mines all fitted to something even more agricultural though – an alpine 160! Enjoy your Nic, tidy as.

tmb467
    Free Member

Lovely bike <rubs palms on thighs>

Oophhh

Lakes_Puma

Very nice, I can see what thisisnotaspoon means about the rims but I don’t think that’s a bad thing.

I love the understated look, it’s only if you know your kit that you realise what a top build it is.

Great work!

digga
    Free Member

shredder – Member
    Its a size L
    It was weighed on the bike shop Moonglus scales and came out just over 30lbs. Quite happy with that for the travel etc was never built with weight in mind.

Thing is, the way the Nicolai Helius linkage/suspension works, pedaling is extremely efficient and the bikes feel light anyway.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

That is lovely. Orange Ano looks fantastic but clashes with almost any other colour – works perfectly with the none-more-black build.

We also now have a semi-permeable Orange glaze that’s worth a look. The glazes still let you see the metal under the powdercoat so again really suit the Nicolai aesthetic but without the upcharge that coloured ano adds.

Ion 16 Semi Permeable Orange Glaze

Thats a medium Ion 16 650b and available now if any one is on the edge of purchase….

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Beautiful! Crying out for a fancy headbadge though don’t you think…

maybe?

😮

justatheory
    Free Member

Lucky bugger. Enjoy!

shredder
    Free Member

Firts shakedown ride today on it. 😀

I saw the semi-permeable colours after I had ordered they look very nice as well.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘New bike time pictures its German and orange’ is closed to new replies.