Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • New bike time
  • geoffj

Bargain price from Sigma Sport too 😀

chakaping
    Free Member

Lawn looks a bit bare.

sefton
    Free Member

Yeah I got the pro last week from sigma but it’s got a faulty fork. Went tubeless straight away…each tube weighed 320gr! Had to put the rear tyre low 14ish otherwise got space bounce on flat ground when peddling. Hardly any extra drag imo. Traction climbing is amazing!

geoffj

That’s good to know sefton, I might have a dabble with tubeless, when I find some time.

sefton
    Free Member

Took a bit of effort with the track pump…make sure the beads are wet with either wash liquid or a little sealent. I don’t think there is an option of your running the suggested low pressures as you’ll just get pinches.

superstu
    Free Member

They do look nice and there are some great deals on them ATM, just put off by a lack of reach. Appreciate not everyone is into long bikes (but that’s how I like them).

sefton
    Free Member

Bottom bracket is low, quite a few pedal strikes. Not sure about the reach thing…how does it compaire to long bikes then?

geoffj

Just had the despatch email and tracking details – should be here tomorrow.
    Excited? Moi? Too bloody right!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Just had the despatch email and tracking details

A week later?

Nice toy, mind you! They’re floaty, poppy fun.

(Grips are hateful, change them immediately. Oh, and while the dropper is a massive improvement on their earlier efforts, it’s still not quite as good as a Reverb)

geoffj

A week later?

Not ideal, but discounted enough for me to be patient.

Thanks for the heads up on the grips, looks like I’ll be in Bothy Bikes in Aviemore on Saturday for some alternatives.

Not sure about the dropper – I’ve never had one before, so I’ll see how I get on with the concept before deciding on the need to upgrade.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘New bike time’ is closed to new replies.