Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • New bike shop in Belper
  • the-muffin-man

The wife who works in Belper just told me there’s a new bike shop opening on Bridge Street called ‘Forme”. Just wondered if anyone knew any background to it?

alanbill99

Yeah – it seems to be Forme bikes, who I think are based in Derby – a UK bike company (who import from Taiwan).

It’s opposite Derwent Street.

DPM

It’s open!!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Seen this passing in the car last week on the way home from work. Isn’t it where the old mobile shop used to be?

Nice to see new shops like Zepnat and this popping up. Good luck to them.

Crell
    Free Member

“Buzz Cycles” according to the Forme site.
    http://www.formebikes.co.uk/dealers/index.php?area=eastmidlands

Is it just a Forme outlet or a “proper” bike shop?

DPM

I’ve only peered through the window, but it looks as though there are a few other bits in there albeit very Roadie orientated. Only Forme bikes though.

Just nice to have something local tho 🙂

wrightyson
    Free Member

Yup definately buzz cycles, drove by on purpose tonight to see if it was open. Also looked as tho two of the blonde shop staff could be helpful. 😉 Hopefully they’ll do well especially if they have a bit of a maintenance team. Every time I go out theres more and more riders around this area.

atcreative
    Free Member

Hi Guys

I can shed some light about the shop as I do all the corporate identities for it including the shop front.

The shop is actually owned by Steff Rick who has been quite a successful road and time trial racer in the local area.

Its not actually part of Forme bikes, he just stocks them along with Basso bikes as well.

Although Steff is a roadie he will be stocking all manner of bikes including Mountain Bikes.

Yes wrightyson he will be doing maintenance but be careful as the 2 blondes you mention are probably his wife and daughter 😕

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New bike shop in Belper’ is closed to new replies.