Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • New bike – plaudits please
  • Rubber_Buccaneer

Bargain (I think) frame from Charlie the Bikemonger plus stuff from the parts bin

Rubber_Buccaneer

Instagram not work?

trickydisco
    Free Member

Looks like instgram have some clever jiggery pokey so it’s hard to share the image

househusband

Nice looking bike! Very clean and proportional, and the GEAX Saguaro is a very underrated tyre.

Finding the URL for an Instagram image can be tricky, eh! Wish there was a foolproof way of finding it.

jimdubleyou

Grass is too short.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Thanks for sorting the picture, I am not familiar with instagram and Flickr has been annoying me

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Nice groyne.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Note the bang on trend 1X gear system, 26″ wheels in a 650b frame for ‘liveliness’ and the frame at least one size too small for ‘flickability’

It’s a Swobo Mutineer frame which I’m sure Charlie was delighted to get shot of but I really like it. Pictured against the backdrop of the azure brown seas of LA (LittleAmpton that is, Not the one in America)

matt_outandabout

That brake cable makes me twitch.

Rubber_Buccaneer

After your headset wrongness?

warton
    Free Member

No Cable Cutters to hand?

Rubber_Buccaneer

OK, I should have trimmed before I bled but I didn’t and now I can’t be arsed 🙂

pictonroad

I’ve got those tyres, £7 at on one. Just a word of warning, they’re brilliant when it’s BONE dry, however, outside of that they’re not, really really not (They’re slopestyle compound I think). They’re very hard and really bite into hardpack dry surfaces, do not go anywhere near anything damp.

I’ve still got ALL the whiskers on mine after about 600 miles of riding, they’d make ideal tour divide tyres, they appear not to wear in any way at all.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I’ve got those tyres, £7 at on one

Snap, fellow cheapskate 🙂

I was just using them as rears but wanted the matching pair on this for cruising around town. Style over substance 🙂

honourablegeorge

Very nice. I’d quite like a “larking about bike”. Which that looks like, but it loks like you could pedal it somewhere too.

Trimix
    Free Member

Looks like your missing valve caps – makes you look like a roadie.

You could add White ones to go with the pedals / Garmin.

CalamityJames
    Free Member

how very clean looking, almost like a really big BMX. like it.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘New bike – plaudits please’ is closed to new replies.