• This topic has 24 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by oink1.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • New bike – pitchforks at the ready! :D
  • oink1
    Free Member

Bit marmite I guess but I’m loving it! A right giggle! 😆

6079smithw
    Free Member

not bad apart from the 1x.

rOcKeTdOg

Did Stevie wonder park that mini?

oink1
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg – Member
    Did Stevie wonder park that mini?

Lol! Its a bit of path outside the house that goes nowhere so I utilise it for parking. Gets the car off the road 🙂

qwerty
    Free Member

Needs blue (or yellow) rim tape.

njee20
    Free Member

You need to sort that rear number plate, it’s got a weird yellow smudge obscuring it.

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

Lol! Its a bit of path outside the house that goes nowhere so I utilise it for parking. Gets the car off the road

Pavement parker? Where’s my pitchfork.

The bike looks like a hoot and a holler though. is it weighty?

CheesybeanZ

Did you forgot to tighten the brake mounts ?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Oh please I’m eating breakfast , and your brakes are at a very jaunty angle.

Looks a laugh though!

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Your reg plate isn’t legal. 😉

bearnecessities

What is a Mini Cooper 326?

haggis1978

Interested to hear how you get on with it as I’m considering one myself. Looks good in the blue.

blader1611
    Free Member

Cables look weird from right hand shifter/brake lever, they seem to head straight down to the frame like you were having to take the shortest route rather than the neatest route or is that just the camera angle.

nairnster
    Free Member

326 is the torque after a remap on the SD?

I prefer to put the capacity of the washer fluid bottle on the back of my car.

solamanda
    Free Member

Interesting choice to purposefully photo your bike next to your car but then blank out the number plate? Wouldn’t it be easier to take a photo of your bike when it’s not leaning against a car?

oink1
    Free Member

qwerty – Member
    Needs blue (or yellow) rim tape.

Its on the list though I haven’t decided which dolour yet, thinking yellow

lobby_dosser – Member
    The bike looks like a hoot and a holler though. is it weighty?

Haven’t weighed it per se but it doesn’t feel much worse than my 456 tbh

CheesybeanZ – Member
    Did you forgot to tighten the brake mounts ?

howsyourdad1 – Member
    Oh please I’m eating breakfast , and your brakes are at a very jaunty angle.

As fitted by PX – haven’t moved yet!

Regarding the Mini, the 326 is the Ft/lbs torque figure post remap – 240bhp, 326Ft/lbs or 444Nm 😀
    As for the reg plate solamanda, the Mrs pointed that out and said It might be an idea to remove it!

kayak23

Brake and shifter angle is too steep, pedals should be level with drive side leading for photographs and taken against a relatively plain background, front wheel should be arranged fairly straight and a rearward or forward view tends to work best. Otherwise looks great.
    😉

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Love mine 🙂

dahedd
    Free Member

Very nice.

My daughter won’t stop keeping on at me to buy her the kids version. Best I don’t let her see your pic.

oink1
    Free Member

dahedd – Member
    Very nice.

My daughter won’t stop keeping on at me to buy her the kids version. Best I don’t let her see your pic.

You know you want to…. 😆

scandal42
    Free Member

The head angle looks steeper than this blokes face

stu170
    Free Member

I love mine, had it 4 months and its my only MTB I have used since. Coped fine with Scottish trail centres, local woods, and long all day bridleway bashing, and the odd trip to the beach and winlatter in the snow.

jamj1974

Regarding the Mini, the 326 is the Ft/lbs torque figure post remap – 240bhp, 326Ft/lbs or 444Nm

Is that remap only or have you had other upgrades to cope with extra torque etc…?

dahedd
    Free Member

Too late Oink1, she’s seen it. I’ve promised her I’ll get her a White one next time Planet X have a special on through Top Cash Back.

oink1
    Free Member

jamj1974 – Member
    Is that remap only or have you had other upgrades to cope with extra torque etc…?

Thats the remap, K&N and a little brake work. The thing flys and weighs about as much as a basket of soup! 😀

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘New bike – pitchforks at the ready! :D’ is closed to new replies.