Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • New bike pics – flame away :)
  • postierich
    Free Member

Personally would fit a mud hugger to save your reverb if your out in filth all the time, great bit of kit no noise, stays put, saves your ass.
    Liking the purple reminds me of back in the day 🙂

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Mudhugger?

pop-larkin
    Free Member

That’s got a lot of nooks and crannies ( as ny mum would say) must make cleaning at this time of year s mare!

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Strap a kite on it and get out there today – you’ll be flying!!!!

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Update two rides in.

Climbs very well in position 2 on the pikes and monarch. Both rt3 so evenly matched.

Descending is a whole new ball game, the suspension both ends tracks so well that you go faster and faster, no rattling around, far less arm fatigue, more relaxed as a result.

Both rides have been in shit conditions where issues would be easily noticeable but none have yet been apparent.

Early reports suggest its a good un

wilde86
    Free Member

18 seconds off your time down ‘the beast’?! What were you riding previously; a unicycle?!

Nice new bike, btw!

bennn
    Free Member

Nice bike.

What size are the pikes, 160mm? I’ve been toying with the idea of either one of these in raw with CCDB or a Cotic Rocket.

Edit; I’ve got the exact same purple bars too, ace aren’t they!?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Yup 160mm. Bars are ace

dvatcmark
    Free Member

Is it wrong that the first thing that came to mind is that I recognise the lamp post in the first picture?

Rob what tyres are they ? I had the 2 fat alberts of you and put them on my 456 and love them !

Hello mark how’s you . Will we see you on next Tuesday ride ???

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Chunky monkeys from onone

hora
    Free Member

Beast is DH? I rode that with no dabs/no helmet on a hardtail earlier this year 😆

rob-jackson
    Free Member

hora shut up

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘New bike pics – flame away :)’ is closed to new replies.