Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • New bike pic – Titus FTM Carbon
  • bobcheese
    Free Member

Yes, but if you can get it for £599………. I have a doner bike just waiting to be stripped

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Via a mate of dave at on-one. Dropper cable is thru the routing for the front mech (running 1×10)

daftvader
    Free Member

having a crisis of faith over this one rob…. still not sure if i really need one of these. looking forward to trying it out next week. if i dont like it the cash is going on a road bike 😯

rob-jackson
    Free Member

bear in mind it has flats on it btw

daftvader
    Free Member

i think i can remember how to use those!!! where do you put the cleat?!?! 😆

rob-jackson
    Free Member

on your bike lol

daftvader
    Free Member

its a good job i dont wear disco slippers and use egg beaters any more…

larrythelathe
    Free Member

your bike is nearly a ‘carbon’ copy of mine.
    i have a reverb tho.
    i have had the rear shocked turn on mine its a lovley bike. do you have 150mm forks?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

yup – rear shock feels good as is imo

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Another good ride on it tonight, knocked 3mins+ off a PB on the Roman Rd climb out of hope (13:26) – climbs so well, the potato alley/blackley hay descent felt great also. Not flat out like on the nomad but fast, smooth, and controlled. Getting to like it more and more 🙂

Wookster

Looks good mate! I even like the face plate!

superdale
    Free Member

Really nice Rob – I bought a Joplin with lever for mine, still not fitted it but looking at yours thinking loosing the front mech and getting a remote might be the way to go 💡
    You will find the suspension gets smoother and better the more rides you do on it mine took a few weeks to really bed in.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘New bike pic – Titus FTM Carbon’ is closed to new replies.