Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • New bike pic – Titus FTM Carbon
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

Shite indoor pic

All weights are weighed not off the web – only misisng 100ml of stans fluid off the list! So including that – 26ish LB

rOcKeTdOg

“component” 😉

rob-jackson
    Free Member

lol – oops

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rob-jackson
    Free Member

only thing to change potentially are tyres, crossmark will be shite at the minute

sambob
    Free Member

Good effort that, what happened to the Nomad?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

it went as it kept getting me in bother and was too heavy for all bar some of my riding

monkeyboyjc

nice bike – but i’d bet my left ball it weighs more than 11710g in reality…. 😀

rob-jackson
    Free Member

it will do as i said – 100g of sealant – i think 26-17lb

daftvader
    Free Member

very nice 8)
    am seriously thinking of getting one of these. I will be going into on one when I am up in chesterfield in a couple of weeks as its only a little bit up the road and the price is currently great.
    so how does it ride? last time I asked you were still waiting on a couple of bits…

rob-jackson
    Free Member

just finished today – ride tomorrow. mail me if you are buying one, i have a plan

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Like the sink !

daftvader
    Free Member

world domination? 🙂

vorlich
    Free Member

Just make sure your seatpost it well below the toptube!

rob-jackson
    Free Member

seatpost cannot go any lower

Klunk
    Free Member

how is a blue face plate an “upgrade” ?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Klunk thats what its called

Here it is in the outside world!

Klunk
    Free Member

wanna buy some magic beans ?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

wanna keep you silly remarks to yourself? I am not claiming anything – i wanted a blue face plate and top cap and listed it under its product name. I am aware that it is not a performance upgrade just (IMO) an aesthetic upgrade

Klunk
    Free Member

I’ve got some go faster stripes knocking around somewhere, let you have them cheap.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

I have a spare personality and sense of humour, want that? Could possibly arrange a girlfriend for you too?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Klunk
    Free Member

I have a spare personality and sense of humour, want that? Could possibly arrange a girlfriend for you too?

the wife will be pleased

Rickos
    Free Member

You went for the large then. I give it 6 months.

Looking at the bikes you’ve had for ‘your riding’, which one do you just think “I should have kept that and have been done with it.”?

I know, I know – I’m almost as bad with the bike swapping.

druidh
    Free Member

It looks lovely Rob. Can’t wait to hear how it rides.

PrinceJohn

Looks much nicer in the outside pic.

matt500
    Free Member

Rob,

Good price for the frame! Do you mind letting me know where you got it please?

Looks good!
    Matt

rob-jackson
    Free Member

On-one

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Rickos – only bike i wish i had kept was the prophet

daftvader
    Free Member

the more pics you post the more I wish I was comming up north a couple of weeks earlier!
    as its a large frame, how tall are you? i’m 5’11 so sit between m and l….. will try before I buy tho.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

6-1 to 6-2ish

daftvader
    Free Member

definately sounds like the medium for me then….

Rickos
    Free Member

Ah, the noble Prophet. Mine was my longest serving bike. Something like 4 years by the time I sold it. Current one is likely to beat that though – it’s ace.

Stumpy Evo in case you were wondering.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Only thing that annoyed me about the prophet was teh 27.2 seat tube!!

chojin
    Free Member

Stunning looking bit of kit, that 8)

khani
    Free Member

New Titus full suss you say?..

😀

Rickos
    Free Member

Only thing that annoyed me about the prophet was teh 27.2 seat tube!!

Yeah. I used a pig ugly Gravity Dropper to get over that, but it was ahead of it’s time in many respects, especially my MX version with the 12mm rear axle.

Any road up, hope you enjoy the FTM and it stays in your garage for longer than 6 months. 😀

Tiger6791

So how’s it ride the?

I could quite fancy one

rob-jackson
    Free Member

First ride today on it (and first MTB ride for 3 weeks) – it felt great! Up hill, very good – the steeper seat angle made climbing a lot easier (using a 34t single front ring also).

I was initially worried that the 69 degree head angle would feel nervous on the downs but in all honesty the bike fits me well so this never even entered my head when actually riding.

All in – enjoyed it and bike feels good. Only “criticism” is that the easton Havoc carbon bars feel too long and maybe i should have gone for Havens instead after all

bobcheese
    Free Member

Hey Rob, really interested in one of theses. Couple of questions:

I see you have a Joplin. Does the frame have internal cable routing for a dropper post?
    How did you get the frame for the price of the alu frame? Its £699 on webby now.

smiff
    Free Member

is this the best value frame in its class right now? even at £700 it might be?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘New bike pic – Titus FTM Carbon’ is closed to new replies.