Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • New Bike Lapierre X-Control 310
  • taxi25
    Free Member

A couple of pics of my new bike.

I got the 310 instead of a higher end model because there were changes I wanted to make regardless of wich one I got.( I also liked the colour )

Non standard bits are
    H/bars Use atom carbon xc risers
    S/post Kcnc sc pro scandium
    selle italia slr xp saddle
    xt 32-11 cassette
    I had a couple of hubs (Dt240 rear, planet x front) and built them up with ztr crest rims, dtcomp rear,dt rev front spokes ( running tubless )
    A chap on ebay was selling a new fox r2 shock from his lapierre ( he'd upgraded to a rp23 ) I got that for £100
    Hope q/r skewers.
    C/brothers 2ti egg beaters
    For those who like to Know its 25lb 5oz with pedals fitted. and rides like a dream.

bikeywikey
    Free Member

Bikey wikey likey

timmys

Lovely!

I saw someone commuting in London on an X-Control yesterday – tube strikes are always good for bring interesting bikes out onto the streets of London. I resorted to a Boris Bike rather than use my Zesty though!

bikeywikey
    Free Member

I have a zesty 314 which I love and would be interested to hear how this rides?
    Funnily enough one of the main reasons for plumping for the 314 was that I preferred its more understated looks to the bling of the white/blue 514…
    Gonna upgrade as and when things wear out but have to admit that as stock I love it anyway.
    Enjoy the bike 😀

mooman
    Free Member

Shouldnt you have kept atleast one hand on the bike when you took the pix?

I seem to remember the bike that this bike is replacing got stolen last time you left it in that same place.

Hope you gonna be faster on that than the P7…

taxi25
    Free Member

bikeywikey. I thought realy hard about getting the zesty. But in the end I'm a bit passed it now and won't be jumping of big things or hammering hard into realy rough stuff. I've had a couple of rides now and its smooth and fast just the job for marathons and the riding I do.

Mooman. He's out of shot but theirs a big bloke with a shotgun covering the bike.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Not a fan of the way zestys and spicys look, but that looks very nice indeed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘New Bike Lapierre X-Control 310’ is closed to new replies.