Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • New Bike help me choose
  • fotorat
    Free Member

Ive got it down to either:

Dale Rize 140 carbon

or Enduro SL

and if no one can come up with a convincing case then I'll be forced to base the decision on a fantasy:

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

I'd say the Dale, bit more of an all-rounder!

The Lyric on the Spesh has had some slatings in the press too.

ChrisS
    Free Member

Don't seem like very similar bikes?

Bregante

I agree that they are somewhat different bikes. Having said that I currently ride an Enduro SL and am consdering the RZ 140 myself as a replacement, rather than the new Enduro because that's more bike than I need really (if I'm honest, my SL probably is too).

I'm keen to hear what people who have one, think of the Cannondale, if it's anything like the outgoing Prophet it looks like it could be fun.

nasher
    Free Member

what about the moto? or spesh stumpy?

fotorat
    Free Member

The moto has been seriously considered and might yet pop back into the picture, as has the stumpy.

I already have a Rize 130, and Prophet lefty so I suppose a Rize 140 is a bit silly.

the stumpy carbon might get my vote, does anyone know if spec offer a lifetime warranty on thier carbon frames?

slowrider
    Free Member

is it for regular riding or the odd mucking about razz? if its going to be your new firat choice id say rz, if its for hooning then the spesh

jedi

my current likes are the 2010 merida 120 and the scott genius. same ish mould as above?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Have you ridden both? If not, do so. Then decide.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘New Bike help me choose’ is closed to new replies.