Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • new bike feeling
  • jedi

jesus i love it. been two years since i had the new bike buzz.
    don’t you just love it

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

PIC CHEWERS! DAMMIT!

jedi

bought 2 frames saracen 16x and 14x . rolling on 26 for the next few years 🙂

garage-dweller

Nice. Grass a bit untidy and thread title should probably be that 2 new bikes feeling…

I am currently mulling over the next bike… Stooge or 650b mid travel fs or lightweight fs 29r…. How the hell to decide I don’t know…

firestarter
    Free Member

Yup i got a new one last week . Well 2 actually but one was 20 years old 🙂

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

I got this one earlier this year.It’s got the wrong size wheels so they were selling them cheap 😀

I went a bit spendy & bought this a week later £250,bargaintastic!

firestarter
    Free Member

Well if we are posting pics of new bike then heres mine from the last two weeks (any excuse;)

Kona now has new pedals and air in rear tyre

Northwind

My first new full suss in 5 years, taking a bit of getting used to tbh but enjoying it… Even if it is a bit of a lump

Harry_the_Spider

Mine

Farewell to the Warhorse

It is last years colour, so obviously they knocked £1,400 off the price. 😀

daveh
    Free Member

I don’t know about feeling as such but I do love new bike quiet. No clicks, creaks, groans or other annoying noises, especially so in these days of 1x, just the noise of the tyres loading and unloading… Whoosh!

scandal42
    Free Member

My new build and first FS that is due for it’s first ride up in the peaks tomorrow, I’m flipping excited

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

That Cinder Cone looks fast 🙂

Alpha1653

@Harrythespider: just read your blog and am encouraged to see someone ragging a bike into it’s death bed instead of chopping and changing for the sake of this year’s colours! Not that I’m criticising that but I was starting to think that I was a bit weird for keeping my bikes until they die! Enjoy the ‘dale, looks like a hoot!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘new bike feeling’ is closed to new replies.