Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • New bike excitement!!
  • willard

With the oncoming approach of Willard Jnr, I have taken on board the advice of several co-workers and pushed through a couple of large capital purchases whilst I still have the money.

One of these is a 62cm Merlin Malt-R 2012 road bike and I am really looking forward to the day that it arrives. Merlin did well with my Malt 2 MTB, so I thought I would give them my business for a road bike too.

That’s about it really. I was just happy about getting another new bike and thought I would share it with everyone.

As you were.

camo16
    Free Member

Nice one! Your co-workers are right – the cash dries up pretty fast once Jnr makes his/her appearance! Seems like a good bike, BTW. Enjoy! (while you’re not too knackered 😉 )

willard

IT IS HERE!!!!

My new baby turned up this morning is a well padded box and is now assembled and waiting to go home for a test drive/cycle.

This was turing out to be a shit week what with the knee problems, but this has really brightened things up a fair bit.

Merlin, you people are wonderful. It looks superb and I am really, really happy with it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘New bike excitement!!’ is closed to new replies.