Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • New bike (Dinky British steel content)
  • Simwit

This little thing turned up Monday & I finished putting it together this afternoon, just have brake hoses to trim & she’s good to go 😀

Enigma Ego ST with XT 2×10
    [img]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad342/Simwit1/Enigma/IMG_0378.jpg[/img]

Oh, it’s my neighbours wall, drive & weeds by the way!

rOcKeTdOg

gravel is a bit large

Simwit

Gravel’s normal, the bikes just wee 😉

rob2
    Free Member

I was looking at one of those myself. Very nice. What’s it weigh?

Pooley
    Free Member

Nice. Such attemtion to detail, I’m surprised you’ve shown it with those hoses!

bigbloke
    Free Member

Like the green kit, not a common colour.

Simwit

Sorry Rob2 I have no idea, hopefully I’ll get a chance to weigh it next week so can report back then if you like.

(Edit) Pooley, I was rapidly running out of light to get a few pics, will attend to the hoses tomorrow

Bigbloke, it was quite tricky finding matching shades. The whole green thing came about because I found the Hope brakes with green bits which are a nice lime green, everything else is unfortunately a lot darker but I felt a quality frame deserved quality bits hence the Chris King stuff.

bigbloke
    Free Member

No unfortunately about it, its a nice shade, very british racing green…..almost. Well done.

piha
    Free Member

Front mech looks wrong to me!

Simwit

Front mech looks wrong to me!

Piha, I’ll bore you senseless with the story tomorrow night if you’re not carefull 😈

twohats
    Free Member

Head angle looks really steep!

walleater

^ That’s what I thought! 71 degrees according to their website which is only 4 degrees steeper than my last hardtail. At least the stock photo looks a bit more ‘normal’. Maybe the camera lens is screwing up the angles above, as the head tube looks steeper than the seat tube LOLWTF.

racefaceec90

nice,very nice 😀

dickie
    Free Member

Great choice, lovely frame. RS SID & XT 2×10?

Simwit

It doesn’t look as steep in the flesh, so is just a camera thing I think.

Thanks for all the nice comments folks

rob2
    Free Member

Really interested in how it rides and the sizing. Do they come up small or large?

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Looks nice, but a Cotic Soul is half the price and doesnt have a silly head angle

Simwit

Rob2, have replied to your email

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘New bike (Dinky British steel content)’ is closed to new replies.