Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • New Bike Day! (tomorrow…)
  • wildc4rd
    Free Member

Its in the post, due tomorrow, but I confess I’m stupidly excited! Hoping the trails stay dry(ish).

Thanks to the guys at Evolution Cycles for putting up with my phone calls, lol.

v7fmp

Tasty!

mutepoint
    Free Member

F m ballsack

mutepoint
    Free Member

This is mmmmm mmm

spawnofyorkshire

Very nice!
    What wheels are those?

wildc4rd
    Free Member

Ibis S35 Carbon, from what I gather basically a rebranded Stans Baron CB7.

trumpton
    Free Member

Like it. Love the fresh looking colour.nice too only one colour abd black components too.

weeksy

Looks great that!

dumbbot
    Free Member

Lucky you, didnt think we see many Ripmos this year. Nearly went for one myself, it was a toss up between a Ripmo and the Highlander. It came down to a few factors like availability and the fact I could demo the Highlander right on my doorstep.

Those Kenda tyres look wicked, be interested to hear how you get on with those.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Simple colour scheme and lack of garish logos. It’s a thumbs up from me.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Hope the shop is better at bike building than they are at photography 😜

Shocking pictures.

mutepoint
    Free Member

Eh!?!

Nothing wrong with ‘em

wildc4rd
    Free Member

Well, first ride is out of the way, just some local stuff in the woods for a first shakedown. Few tweaks from Ibis recommended settings already, still more tweaking to go but Properly impressed already by the DW link. @dumbbot, Tyres also seem great though I wasn’t pushing it too hard yet. Certainly no lack of bite from the Hellkat on the front in leafy/loamy stuff thats quite ‘drifty’ anyway.

mutepoint
    Free Member

Awwrrrrr lovely that is!

muggomagic

That sure is nice. I have a Ripmo AF and bloody love it.
    Just bought a Nukeproof scout from Evolution cycles and bought some Ibis spares from them since I’ve had the RAF. They’re a great bunch and the shop has everything you could want, just wish they could move the shop about 30 miles west 😄

lightfighter762
    Free Member

Sweet ride. The OTT feature on that fork works really well too.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Garden could do with some attention from a rake or leaf blower.

nickmark
    Free Member

Wow, lovely bike. Can you tell me about the price and also where you bought it. I want to write a review of this bike and publish it.

sunnrider
    Free Member

I always loved that head badge. Lovely looking bike, enjoy it.

wildc4rd
    Free Member

A few hours of faster/firmer trails on Sunday, including running one section about 15 times (pictured braking bumps into a tight corner, certainly got the fork thinking) I’m hooked. Suspension tweaks and tyre pressures a Lot closer now, starting to feel amazing. (The high speed compression knob on the fork was really stiff, and turns out set quite a chunk too high). Tyres really hook up too, first time I’ve used Kenda for about 20 years, they are back in the game.

lawman91

Nice! Ibis are making so ace bikes, things have moved on a long way since my Mojo HD but I do still miss it sometimes!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘New Bike Day! (tomorrow…)’ is closed to new replies.