Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • New Bike Day
  • jimdubleyou

YT Izzo Pro has finally arrived!

Well, it arrived yesterday, but I spent yesterday evening invisiframing & tinkering.

First ride today on some local off-ish road. First impressions are good.

I don’t like the grips or the saddle, unfortunately the lock out is a grip shift so might have to get that bontrager double thingie that Andi put on his. Or just take it off completely as it seemed to make no difference to pedalling efficiency. Will take it to the North Downs over Easter and see what it can really do (almost certainly more than I am happy doing 🙂 )

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

lovely looking bike gr8 stuff OP. Those trails look demanding 🙂

lookmumnohands

I got mine at the end of last year as my do it all MTB and I love it. I got the Bonty droplock and changed the front tyre and saddle but other than that it has performed impeccably despite the stories about iffy build quality and customer service. Enjoy the hills!

nickewen
    Free Member

Happy new bike day! That looks absolutely tremendous. I got a YT Capra Pro end of 2019 and absolutely love it but it’s a ridiculously big/capable bike for a lot of stuff I do and I’d love an Izzo.. n+1 and all that but I’m still working on Finance Director (wife) approval.. I’ll have to resubmit the business case as I haven’t heard anything for a while.

How tall are you and what size did you go for? I’m bang in between sizes with YT and went XL on my 275 Capra.

jimdubleyou

How tall are you and what size did you go for?

6ft, but short legs/long body (31.5 inseam) – went for an XL.

I live near enough the Mill to pop down and sit on one, if I was going to order a Large based on the size charts, but the guys recommended XL and it fits well.

endomick
    Free Member

Maybe its because I’ve just got up but I’m yawning looking at it.
    The bike is almost as dull as the trail its on 🙂.

the00
    Free Member

Looks great. With saddle at that height it certainly isn’t too small 😆

hooli

That is lovely, I was very tempted by one last summer but managed to stay away from the buy button.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New Bike Day’ is closed to new replies.