Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • New bike day
  • Tracey

Just got it ready for the holidays, not tried it out yet so first ride should be in Sospel. Thanks to 18 Bikes for making a first class job of the Invisiframe.
    As the saying goes, something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.

tdog
    Free Member

I only give you 6/10 so extra point just cause ya know! Racing like 👍😎

rickon
    Free Member

That’s nice that is. Lovely colour too!

Is the stack height pretty low on the new Enduro? Looks like a lot of spacers, and a good 25mm? rise bar too.

rickon
    Free Member

Oooo, ooo, ooo! Looks like a bit of sealant seepage on the rear tyre too ;p

willard

That is a lovely looking bike.

Tracey

Just topped the tyres up with Stans.
    Front end is how it came for height with spacers. Steerer is 170 to accommodate the SWAT tools. Sitting on it feels a lot slacker than the old one and I’ve managed to get a 170mm dropper in the seat post but it is in as far as it will go so been lucky with that

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Superb T, that bike is braw!

chrismac

Very nice

Kryton57

That’s nice.  Your bikes always look like they could give a good whack to anything.

kayak23

Lush that is. Nice to see a lack of matching grips, saddle, pedals valve caps etc. Less is more.

Your lawn wants mowing…maybe.

chiefgrooveguru

That looks so badass! I wish I had gnarly enough local trails to justify one…

darthpunk
    Free Member

Most definitely no criticisms, that is a damn fine looking bicycle, just the cranks looked like an odd position because of the design of the frame, but blimey does that make me want to get into Enduro……once I lose more weight, generally be a better cyclist, grow some balls

Merak

I like that alot. Colour is👌

Tracey

When you put it at the side of the previous Enduro the cranks do look to be in the wrong place. SWAT cage isn’t as deep due to how the shock is mounted

greeny30
    Free Member

Personally I’d go stealth on the rim decals.
    Why do sixth element make them so damn big.
    Lovely blue though.

argee

Lovely bike, second time i opened this thread and i just noticed it isn’t actually a bronson, it’s amazing how spesh have also done this tweak with the shock position on the enduro, think it looks a lot better and would love to get one in the future!

iainc

That looks lovely 👌

Tracey

Not an option on the rim decals as they are what we had available in the garage and borrowed from my daughter. We have stealth decaled wheels but it would have meant taking them off another bike. They have had 3 years use including quite a lot of racing so couldn’t see the point of getting any new ones.

superstu
    Free Member

Looks fantastic

Tracey

Thanks Iain, hows the ebikes going.
    Abigale took the Levo SL into Wharncliffe today for a play on the DHs
    Came back with a big grin on her face, She is impressed at how easy it does the jumps and drops 😉

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘New bike day’ is closed to new replies.