Viewing 22 posts - 121 through 142 (of 142 total)
  • New Bike! (cheap eBay carbon content…)
  • KINGTUT
    Free Member

Sticking up for yourself? You started it all, you resurrected this thread for a start.

He's gone, you've scared him off..

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

OK, thoroughly confused, can someone tell me why this thread was resurected? The resurection, whilst funny, seems to bear absolutely no relavence to the original thread?

njee20
    Free Member

If I recall, it was based on the fact JV painted a rear mech, and I commented that it looked a bit tatty, he took offence, and suggested that I never ride my bikes and just take pictures of them being all new and shiny.

Much hilarious PWNing ensued.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    KINGTUT
    Free Member

OK, thoroughly confuded, can someoen tell me why this thread was resurected? The resurection, whilst funny, seems to bear absolutely ne relavence to the original thread?

Big Dummy's comment on page 2 sums it up;

Thread resurrection, with insane man.

The man being JV.

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

njee20

I wasnt just pointing the finger at you.
    Then KINGTUT Bullied his way in throwing insults etc
    I can take as good as i get…
    Yes your comment pissed me off yes i found your Carbon bike thread which i then thought thats a OVERKILL bike for the SHIT Weather ..come on ..

IT is though you even say you went over the top on spec..
    Then next thing all this chaos…

As KINGTUT does i put my 10p worth in low & behold……IM INSANE… 😆

WAMEY !!!!!

Nevermind in the words of Vinnie Joness….

ITS BEEN EMOTIONAL…..

cynic-al
    Free Member

Could we all chip in and pay for a translator?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

The reason for your deep seated angst over me lies here doesn't it JV..

njee20
    Free Member

yes i found your Carbon bike thread which i then thought thats a OVERKILL bike for the SHIT Weather ..come on ..

Yep, it was, hence I sold it! Had I built it with SLX and more sensible components, as I'd originally intended, I'd more likely have kept it. Still, the parts that wear out were pretty cheap, significantly more so than the Fuel, so it served it's purpose until the weather dried out.

You started making some really stupid comments about me not riding my bike, which is daft, particularly considering you seem to take a lot of photos of your bike, and we've still not seen one of you riding it.

julianwilson
    Free Member

Much hilarious PWNing ensued.

I've had a tootle through this thread, but if someone could point me to the hilarious bits i'd be most grateful. As daft as all this is, I rather get the impression that JV is having slightly more fun then the rest of you. 😕

njee20
    Free Member

Really? I'm not convinced! There was another thread, which got locked, going on simultaneously, I forget what got said in which!

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I rather get the impression that JV is having slightly more fun then the rest of you.

I had a friend once who used to sell pharmaceuticals, one of his biggest customers one a mental institution, he used to sell them moisturising lubricant because most of the inmates spent all day masturbating – now they were having fun, but it didn't make it right.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

**** me, the moonwalking donkey just doesn't stop, does he?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

**** me, the moonwalking donkey just doesn't stop, does he?

Is that what it is, I did wonder.

julianwilson
    Free Member

he used to sell them moisturising lubricant because most of the inmates spent all day masturbating – now they were having fun, but it didn't make it right.

…and so where do you fit in this analogy then KT? Please don't sell him any more lube, think of the casual internet browsers who looked in on a promising thread about bargain carbon frames! 😯 and 😆

njee20
    Free Member

They can look at the first page for information on cheap carbon frames, then it descends into drivel!

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

KT id forgot about that yonks ago.Everybodys got a say eh?
    Got the frame like that so thought it would grow on me but it didnt ..
    Sold the wheels,powdercoated frame etc etc.

njee20 get your point pal.but i dont need pics of me riding my bike as i know i ride it..thats what there for ..& you are quite good i hear.

julianwilson LOL youve gotta LAUGH !

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Awwww, now he's trying to be friends.

Group hug?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Awwww, now he's trying to be friends.

Group hug?

Any chance of a hard shag?

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Luckily I've just been down the taxidermists:

clubber
    Free Member

I hate to think of the google images results you also got searching for that ADH 😉

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I'll take it.

njee20
    Free Member

You're on form today ADH, I'll give you that!

Viewing 22 posts - 121 through 142 (of 142 total)

The topic ‘New Bike! (cheap eBay carbon content…)’ is closed to new replies.