Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • New Bike!
  • northernmatt

After a brief flirtation with an On One Fatty I decided to get something that would be a bit more suited to the terrain in my area. It was either going to be this or a Genesis CdA 10 but the full carbon fork and better groupset on this swung it. This picture was taken just after I got it so I’ve removed all the crap they have to attach by law and changed the pedals for some Saints as I’m not quite at the clipless stage yet but that may change.

First ride is tomorrow, I’m riding it to work then I’ve planned a 30 miler to bring me back home taking in some local bridleways and cycle tracks.

For those wondering why I didn’t go for the Arkose 2 for £50 more it’s because I wanted the bigger cog up front as I’m going to be using it for commuting, plus I didn’t fancy a bar end shifter.

[/url]

northernmatt

Oh, by the way, yes I know the wall is knackered and I need to do the weeding.

cloudnine
    Free Member

I like the way the dandelion is holding up the bike

northernmatt

It’s a bloody big dandelion that one.

rhayter

Yeah, that’s nice. Thinking about selling a few bikes to fund something similar for winter riding: really wide gear range, 28-35mm tyres, room for full mug guards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New Bike!’ is closed to new replies.