Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • New Bike 1st ride (FOD big wheels and drop bars content)
  • sheldona
    Free Member

Bought it from here last Sunday night (Thanks Martin) then stripped and rebuilt using some of my roadbike parts during the week then thrashed round the FOD today. Rides sweet and wheelies nicely too 🙂

will
    Free Member

Looks very nice, got to love cx bikes.

rsmith
    Free Member

Looks good. Nice to see one of the older lugged steel ones. Gears though? ;¬)

peteimpreza

You riding that in the HONC ?

sheldona
    Free Member

Nah, riding a drop bar 29er Singular SS with a cheese board on the stem during the HONC 🙂

ROB, yes it has gears! My new HT frame won’t though!

TheSwede
    Free Member

Is Mandi upset that you have finally come out and turned fully bent.

sheldona
    Free Member

Say’s he who went out on the darkside today! LOL

And No Mandi is about to order a Jake the Snake through the cycle to work scheme so she’s happy to share the fetish 🙂

bikey
    Free Member

Sheldona did you ride up at Staple Edge today? Did you try the “Lawnmower Trail”? Hows the FOD riding after all that snow?

Matt

TheSwede
    Free Member

Mand is so easily seduced. Shh about the darkside will ya. I’m a closet fag. All clean and wobbly legged though so it aint all bad.

singlespeedstu

then thrashed round the FOD today.

*Tries not to laugh too much.*

Brake’s look a bit high…….

sheldona
    Free Member

Bikey, no didn’t go over that way today. FOD is riding quite well at the moment, there are a few damp/messy sections though.

Swede, you ride a Roadbike on a Sunday when there’s a trip to the FOD going and a Trek 69er some of the other times. YOU ARE NOT A CLOSET GAY you have full Blown GHEY and its terminal!

Clink

I miss my Paul Milnes – it was my first build. 😥
    Has popped up on here a couple of times – had it painted an olive green colour. Love to know where it is now…

sheldona
    Free Member

They’re comfy there Stu 🙂

singlespeedstu

Bet you cant ride it on the drops with the levers there…..

Or does your belly hit the top tube before you can get on the drops anyway. 😛

TheSwede
    Free Member

So now you go and tell everyone I ride a trek ( occasionally everyone ) Thanks MATE..Ok ok, fancy a shag.

TheSwede
    Free Member

It will have a bent top tube soon stu.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

So you did have a camera with you after all you couldnt resisted it just one little pics 🙄

Daffy

Nice.

sheldona
    Free Member

LOL Dobie I did but only the compact today!

Stu/Swede, **** off!

singlespeedstu

TheSwede – Member

It will have a bent top tube soon stu.

Aswell as a bent rider?:P

sheldona
    Free Member

Nice tagging BTW

Clink
    MrNutt
    Free Member

what is with the angle of those bars?

and rather than compulsively buying bikes perhaps you should invest in a leaf blower, your garden is a disgrace!!

daveells
    Free Member

Where ‘s the dogging spot 😆

sheldona
    Free Member

Clink, that looks sweet!

Bars may get moved at somepoint but I like the way they feel at the moment. Leaf blower, mmmmmmmmmmm I’ll see what I can do!

basonjillett
    Free Member

Now Now Boys 😀 …………………………………………………………………………………………… Niche Stealer !!!!!!!!!!!!!

john_l
    Free Member

We used to have the bars at that angle on our old 5 spd racing bikes back in the early ’80s. 😉

Stoner
    Free Member

Nice 29er there sheldon. Do your feet touch the ground before your belly touches the top tube though? 🙂

sheldona
    Free Member

Niche steeler? Me what about the stem mounted cheese board!

Stoner…. No you’re not worth it I’ll just ignor you…

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘New Bike 1st ride (FOD big wheels and drop bars content)’ is closed to new replies.