Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • New Angry Bob
  • lister

I know there are a few Bob fans on here.
    He’s gone and done it again. This blows the cobwebs away and is incredibly relevant.

There’s also an interview today on Facebook live on The Current; which is a Minnesota based radio station and is worth a listen.

Can’t wait for the album…

colournoise

Unusually direct lyrics. Less poetic than usual but then I guess that’s what the situation demands.

I like.

lister

Yep, not his most ambiguous lyrics but what he wants to say. Strange it was written 2 years ago but is so relevant now…

ChrisL

Well he’s always loud, but that is both loud and direct.

I saw him in Edinburgh recently. It was the second time I’ve seen him so I was somewhat prepared. I was still nearly deafened by the first song. Then he walked over to one of the amps, fiddled with it and apologised because it hadn’t been turned on for that first song, so it got even louder after that!

lister

Most of my tinnitus is down to Bob. Was that the solo tour you saw him on? I went and saw his solo electric show in London last September. He made the noise of a whole band with one guitar. Just awesome.
    Can’t wait to see this song played live when ‘all this’ is over.

ChrisL

Both time I’ve seen him it’s been with his three piece band. The last time was at the Liquid Room on the 16th of March last year.

redmex
    Free Member

I was thinking this was about the American TV artist Bob Ross from the ’80s snow capped mountains and pine trees

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Ta, enjoyed that.

jrawarren

@lister That was epic thanks! ‘Evangelical Isis’ spot on.

olddonald

Best gig ever – Manchester -Copper blue tour – cant remember the venue

lister

Less enamoured than this; I think it might make more sense as part of the album rather than a stand alone single.

lister

This is awesome 😎

nickc

Christ that’s shit..Is all his output that bad before I click on any of the other videos?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘New Angry Bob’ is closed to new replies.