Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • New Altura Adventure Range – Choose Your Layers and Play
  • stwhannah

This feature was produced in association with Altura Maybe you recall Altura’s previous mountain bike clothing range – it’s a while since they made th …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

New Altura Adventure Range – Choose Your Layers and Play

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

andybrad

If im honest after my 5:40 jacket that was supposed to be top of the range, failing twice and then just generally poor in the wet ill not be touching another altura jacket again.

matt_outandabout

Yay for thumb loops on a baselayer.

tall_martin

If its cold enough for a jacket, its cold enough for gloves!

I’d be moaning about 10 seconds into the first gloveless downhill. BRRRRRRRRR!

nipperj

I’m still using a 20 year old altura jacket a bit faded and it’s on its second zip and I’ve lost a pocket liner

but it still keeps the weather out wore it today just to nip down the post office will this new gear last as

long?

Northwind

My old Altura Attack jacket is still going strong, the shorts have been great too. So, eh, won’t be buying any of the new stuff because I don’t need to replace the old stuff.

doomanic

Will the “women’s rouser” come in discrete packaging? Askin’ for a friend…

bikesandboots

aimed at mountain bikers who want stuff that works but doesn’t scream wannabe racer

More of this please, bike clothing companies.

daviek

Will the “women’s rouser” come in discrete packaging? Askin’ for a friend…

🙂

ElShalimo

@stwhannah – what’s the fit like on the Cave softshell? My wife was looking at the article the other day. Would you say it’s snug for it’s size or a little less fitted for layering up?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.