Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • New 2019 Whyte T130!
  • lawman91

https://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/news/article/whyte-t-130-52751/

Why no more details?! They’ve just teased us with that! Be interested to see what changes they’ve made to the geometry, the slack-ish seat angle is about all I can fault with my current T130! The C R looks incredible and should be great value, £3050 for a carbon frame, revelation fork and NX Eagle is properly good for a shop bought bike these days. Did I mention it looks awesome?!

Excited to see more info!

mrmoofo

I thought the seat angle was the same as the FlareMax from Cotic …

tod456
    Free Member

Lovely and the 2018 model are now discounted, RS for £1950 🙂

rascott
    Free Member

Yep just ordered a 2018 RS. picking it up at the weekend. Trying to ignore 2019 t130 info…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Whyte have done very, very well for 2019.

Some seriously good stuff across the range.

🤐

four
    Free Member

I rode a 2017 T130 today – anyone ridden a 2019 and can offer a comparison between the old version and the new?

I was VERY impressed with the 2017 bike today.

stevemtb
    Free Member

Never ridden the old one, there seemed to be a lot of people converting to a 140mm fork so I went with the 2019 130 S rather than one of the 2018 sale ones to get it with the 140.

I’m absolutely delighted with it, two months in and my G160 hasn’t had a look in. Best bike I’ve owned by a long way. Will be an interesting decision whether the 130 or 160 head out with me to the French and Italian Alps this year or if the 160 actually gets sold.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘New 2019 Whyte T130!’ is closed to new replies.