Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Never drinking again…
  • dknwhy

Feeling as weak as a kitten this morning. Neighbours came over last night for a 90’s booze night. In no particular order we had, Smirnoff ice, blue and orange wkd, hooch, mule, 20 20 and a few token beers followed by a homemade doner kebab. All accompanied by some cracking 90’s tunes.
    Can’t see much getting done today though….

Share your tales of woe/regret/90’s memories here…

bruneep

Spent most of the 90’s trying to remember the 80’s

Jamie
    Free Member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    dknwhy

Poor Jamie is so weak, he can’t even type ^^^^^

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I spent way too much company money away on expenses in the 90’s, having a great time, but getting fat. I’m still trying to get rid of if now!

eskay

Spent most of the early 90’s driving half way across the country on a Saturday evening to then dance in a field until the morning (or until the cops came).

boltonjon

Manchester, Sanky Soap, mashed for the entire weekend!

Good days!

zippykona

I had my never again moment about 18 years ago.
    It was after a new years eve and I was so ill.
    Eventually I managed to drag myself out of the house and go for a walk in the rain around Croydon.
    As I stood waiting to cross the road I saw 2 muddy bikers on their way home. Even though it was raining and freezing cold they both had smiles a mile wide.
    I knew at that point what I would rather be doing.
    Apart from having my drinks spiked 10 years ago I’ve not had a hang over since.

spchantler
    Free Member

until next time…. moderation, dear boy. enjoy.
    the worst one for me was having a few drinks (lots) and a rather sumptuous cheese board. woke up the morning after with residue of brie in my beard. it was shaved off and hasn’t been back since. bluergh.

binners

Surely it can’t qualify as a proper 90’s evening unless Doves were involved. In which case you’d still be feeling fine, though with a nagging sense of foreboding about Tragic Tursday!

Dark-Side

Surely it can’t qualify as a proper 90’s evening unless Doves were involved. In which case you’d still be feeling fine, though with a nagging sense of foreboding about Tragic Tursday!

He’d still be partying with the neighbours if Doves were involved.

Cougar

Tokyo Joe’s, The Place, Byrons, The Warehouse / Raiders / The Warehouse…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Never drinking again…’ is closed to new replies.