Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Netflix: least expected day docu
  • Fantombiker

This is a documentary about the Movistar pro cycling team. Really enjoyable look into the pro world, the characters, the chaos in a season when they had three leaders. Recommended.

tinribz
    Free Member

It’s all in foreign though. Isn’t it?

leffeboy

It’s in foreign but you can just turn the volume up

Or read the subtitles

Hope it’s good but worth a watch anyway I think

Fantombiker

Yes, Subtitled…

IvanDobski
    Free Member

I’ve watched this over the last couple of nights – what an absolute shambles!

You can tell just from just watching the racing they’re not exactly a well-oiled machine but in that documentary the management come across as completely out of their depth.

In a recent podcast Geraint Thomas was talking about Nicholas Portal and how how he was always ultra-professional in the cars, never stressed or shouting etc which is the opposite of the movistar lot.

I’m not a huge fan of Quintana but I’m pretty certain he was effectively bullied out of that team.

Wookster

I loved it. Really really intresting programme.

chrisyork

Looking forward to watching this, my lass was a chaperone for two teams on different years for the Tour De Yorkshire so this’ll be interesting to see how different teams act at the top of the tree!

markgraylish
    Free Member

my lass was a chaperone for two teams on different years for the Tour De Yorkshire…

WTF! Why do pro-cyclists require chaperones?!?!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Netflix: least expected day docu’ is closed to new replies.